Shoutbox

request to patchou for default in plus 4 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: request to patchou for default in plus 4 (/showthread.php?tid=61499)

request to patchou for default in plus 4 by black widow on 06-26-2006 at 04:57 AM

When i downloaded wlm, it did run automatically when i started the internet. When i downloaded plus 4, wlm DIDN't run automatically. So, there must be something wrong in plus 4 what is causing this problem knowing as default code 80004005.

So maybe it is a good idea to run a full diagnostic on plus 4 so you can find out what is wrong and then try to fix it.

Do not get me wrong, i love plus 4, it's cool, it's hot. I'm a little disapointed that it's causing this problem. So run a full diagnostic on your programm and maybe there is nothing wrong with it, but just to make sure.

Will you do that patchou?

RE: request to patchou for default in plus 4 by Felu on 06-26-2006 at 04:59 AM

If the error code is 80004005 then, See -!Felu!-'s reply to 80004005

RE: request to patchou for default in plus 4 by Hank on 06-26-2006 at 05:05 AM

Jonathan kay Messenger Help Website keep that bookmarked in your favorites, it'll help you out whenever there is a problem

RE: request to patchou for default in plus 4 by black widow on 06-26-2006 at 05:09 AM

I saw the site of this jonathan and find out that it's talking about messenger of the past such as msn messenger 4 or messenger 6.1.

It's a real joke.

RE: request to patchou for default in plus 4 by qgroessl on 06-26-2006 at 05:14 AM

Look at Felu's reply then.... and Jonathon's website is a great site... just that you gotta know where to look for the problem

RE: request to patchou for default in plus 4 by RaceProUK on 06-26-2006 at 12:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by black widow
I saw the site of this jonathan and find out that it's talking about messenger of the past such as msn messenger 4 or messenger 6.1.
The error codes are still the same.