Shoutbox

Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) (/showthread.php?tid=61527)

Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) by DjBeNNeTT on 06-26-2006 at 09:07 AM

Ok i have just noticed that when using the Personalized Status option there is a bug in where

• it does not Reset your Personal Message to what it was last time (This did work in the BETA),
  • It keeps the tag on the end of your Display Name after going back online (Again, this worked fine in the BETA).

Maybe its not a bug, maybe its just me... I'll get others to check if needed. But thought i would come straight to here.

P.S. Nice work on MsgPlus through the years Patchou!(Y)
P.S.S I've just realised that there IS a bug report thread.. So sorry if it is a bug, should of looked nmuch clearly :$
P.S.S.S. Using MsgPlusLive Version 4.0.0.235 | Released 24/06/2006
RE: Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) by mattm591 on 06-26-2006 at 10:47 AM

I don't have this problem and am using an identical build to you. What build of WLM are you using? Maybe thats the problem

RE: Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) by DjBeNNeTT on 06-26-2006 at 10:56 AM

Wah!!

Grmph

I just updated to the latest WLM (Forgot they updated just after the public release... grmph)
Now its working fine... bah.
sorry for the useless post, should of remembered.

RE: Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) by PatrickKL on 06-26-2006 at 11:00 AM

i had the same problem, look for the thread "Personal Message"...You have to use the new code for coloring your name, with the old code the personal status doesn't work...

RE: Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) by DjBeNNeTT on 06-26-2006 at 11:04 AM

My problem wasn't with coloring my name... Read the post above that i edited...

Grrr why is my sig fooked

RE: Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) by sykopat on 06-26-2006 at 12:32 PM

I use the latest build of WLM, color or no the status tag still hangs on and the personal message still gets erased.

RE: Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) by DjBeNNeTT on 06-26-2006 at 12:51 PM

Check you are using Build 8.0.0.792.00 of Windows Live Messenger and 4.0.0.235 of MsgPlus Live

RE: Personalized Status Bug (PSM and Display Name) by sykopat on 06-26-2006 at 03:48 PM

Yes, those are the versions I'm using.