Shoutbox

MP!L causing problems for showing online contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: MP!L causing problems for showing online contacts (/showthread.php?tid=61678)

MP!L causing problems for showing online contacts by sianlee on 06-27-2006 at 12:16 AM

Hi,

I have got a problem with plus live.  I had installed it and I'd put the sounds on for a certain contact when they're online.  So, when they sign in "in appear offline" I hear the sound so I know they're online.  All is good.  However, when they set their status to busy, they're still offline.

Additionally, even when their status is online they still appear offline and they have to talk to me.

I have got the plus version 234.  I know this is a problem caused somewhere in plus because when I uninstalled it the problem wasnt there anymore.

Anyone else having that same problem?

RE: MP!L causing problems for showing online contacts by sianlee on 06-27-2006 at 09:09 PM

OH geez this is unbelivable.  Not one person will reply to even say, "hey guess what you're full of it".   I'm scanning through the rest of the topics and some are ALREADY COVERED IN THE FAQ.  So questions like these are pushed out of the way.   Topics like "rename contact... gone?"  is GONE WLM already does it.  OK????   I'm one frustratied person right now so dont take this all personally.

RE: MP!L causing problems for showing online contacts by borofan1986 on 06-28-2006 at 08:36 AM

Ok, firstly I would suggest that you download the latest 235 version of Plus!

Furthermore, what version of WLM are you running on?

From personal experience I have found that problems with contacts' status' have are not uncommon.

RE: MP!L causing problems for showing online contacts by sianlee on 06-30-2006 at 01:14 AM

Ok I will download the new plus, thanks.  Er version 8  787.

I guess it's never happened to me before, but I do know that it is caused by plus