Shoutbox

[Request] A script to combine messeges made in a row - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] A script to combine messeges made in a row (/showthread.php?tid=61679)

[Request] A script to combine messeges made in a row by Apola Silverstone on 06-27-2006 at 12:39 AM

I was upset to find that the final version of wlm lost the ability to link multiple messeges that i or my contacts sent one after the other. I am wondering if anyone could make a script to do this.

Hopefull-Apola

RE: [Request] A script to combine messeges made in a row by matty on 06-27-2006 at 12:40 AM

Ummm the option is still there...

Tools > Options > Messages > Uncheck Show "contact says:" before each message

RE: [Request] A script to combine messeges made in a row by qgroessl on 06-27-2006 at 12:42 AM

I think he still wants that part... he just doesn't want it if there's two messages from the same contact in a row

RE: [Request] A script to combine messeges made in a row by Apola Silverstone on 06-27-2006 at 12:49 AM

thats exactly how i want it, only tell me who is saying it until i or someone else is saying something

RE: [Request] A script to combine messeges made in a row by jmccarroll on 06-27-2006 at 12:59 AM

I thought that is what unchecking the Show "contact says:" before each message box does...

RE: [Request] A script to combine messeges made in a row by Apola Silverstone on 06-27-2006 at 01:01 AM

aha you are right, thanks -blushes-