Shoutbox

Hook MSN to sceen edge feature - gone? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Hook MSN to sceen edge feature - gone? (/showthread.php?tid=61713)

Hook MSN to sceen edge feature - gone? by skabouter on 06-27-2006 at 08:00 AM

Lo MP!L users,

First of all I would like to thank Patchou and all the others for this fine program! MSN will never be the same without it!

But there is one feature that I kind of miss in this release; the 'hook MSN to the screen edge' feature that was in the older versions. I'm not sure if it's just me, or that this feature is just not in the new version (that would really be a shame imhao!)

Please let me know if it is there, of if it will ever return!

Cheers
Skabouter

RE: Hook MSN to sceen edge feature - gone? by ~INVASION~ on 06-27-2006 at 08:30 AM

nope, i suggested to bring it back in time for rrelease but i guess there just was not enough time :(

RE: Hook MSN to sceen edge feature - gone? by sufcste on 06-27-2006 at 09:19 AM

I think Patchou will look on the forums and see what the people want. I also think there were some features he would've liked to put in MP!L, but it wasn't possible to do so in this release. The main thing was to get a stable, fully functioning add-on/extension. Version 4.1 should be interesting!

RE: Hook MSN to sceen edge feature - gone? by skabouter on 08-27-2006 at 01:50 PM

Hmm any news on this well missed feature? It's so handy!!!

RE: Hook MSN to sceen edge feature - gone? by markee on 08-27-2006 at 02:01 PM

This is a feature in a script (though I must say I have found the script a little buggy).  See Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer for more information.

Btw, don't revive old threads please.

RE: Hook MSN to sceen edge feature - gone? by Jesus on 08-27-2006 at 02:47 PM

well the script doesn't work really well for me.
I'd also like to see this feature back in MP!L just like it used to be.