Shoutbox

Personal Sound Configuration gone where? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Personal Sound Configuration gone where? (/showthread.php?tid=61734)

Personal Sound Configuration gone where? by tall_guy_pete on 06-27-2006 at 12:47 PM

Hi all,

Quick question.

I use to be able to set a certain sound on my hard disk drive to certain contacts / groups within my contact list. I did do this for one where I would know that this certain group was coming online.

It was most useful for when I was in game and I could here this sound so would know to come out of game and talk to these important poeple.

Is it still possible to set these sort of options. I have not yet found them and have looked everywhere for them.

If not will it be included sometime in the future?

Thanks so much for your replies (H)
Pete

RE: Personal Sound Configuration gone where? by borofan1986 on 06-27-2006 at 12:55 PM

You need to go to Plus! > Preferences > Customize > Events Notification. Choose the appropriate contacts and assign the sound using the wizard :)

RE: Personal Sound Configuration gone where? by CookieRevised on 06-27-2006 at 02:19 PM

However you can not set (sound-) notifications per group. They need to be set individualy per contact or per (not-)selected contacts with the current release.

RE: Personal Sound Configuration gone where? by tall_guy_pete on 06-27-2006 at 02:27 PM

Cheers guys i missed the fact that you had to select media .. thats what i didnt view before :) lol

Thanks again .. got it working now (H)