Shoutbox

msgplus live missing features - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: msgplus live missing features (/showthread.php?tid=61741)

msgplus live missing features by ASK on 06-27-2006 at 02:17 PM

seem like the "normal" menu in msgplus in a chat window is gone and replaced by a smaller one...
dno what the new small one should show...
Not that i agree with americans "bigger is better" but things can get too small...

just to tell what it means bigger is better for americans i work in a telecom development companey, and phones to the american marcet have BIG external antennas, or it looks like, it's just a plastic blok on the phone because it looks like a big antenna, that's the design they want :D
think they are wierd :D

RE: msgplus live missing features by markee on 06-27-2006 at 02:26 PM

What exactly do you need help with? (sorry if I missed it, it is getting kind of late here)

RE: msgplus live missing features by ASK on 06-28-2006 at 06:02 AM

Well the bar that can help me with different colors on background, smiley panel 1 and 2 and sound menu that's just what i noticed i didn't have anymore.
see it's hard to remember combination to 108 home made smileys!

RE: msgplus live missing features by hiqbal on 06-28-2006 at 07:04 AM

Yes, the smiley panel which comes with a short cut ( bracket key in the message window does not appear anymore like in earlier plus! versions. It surely helped with lots of emoticons listed. please do add it again.

RE: RE: msgplus live missing features by rav0 on 06-28-2006 at 07:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ASK
Well the bar that can help me with different colors on background, smiley panel 1 and 2 and sound menu that's just what i noticed i didn't have anymore.
The emoticons panes is gone (soon to return), but you should have the sounds and formatting still there.
RE: msgplus live missing features by hiqbal on 06-28-2006 at 07:14 AM

:) Correct .. Sound & formatting is there .. and it would be great if you bring back the shortcut for emoticon panel as well.. Thanks!

RE: msgplus live missing features by ASK on 06-29-2006 at 07:15 AM

ok, i'll take an extra look at it...
just got my computer reinstalled again ^o) so i miss alot of things on there 8-)

RE: msgplus live missing features by celestialgal86 on 06-29-2006 at 08:20 AM

Just a newbie here, who's curious about the parenthesis problem. It's one of the main features I adore in Plus! and was very disappointed when it wouldn't work. Please do put it back in again~