Shoutbox

There is a way for hide the inscriptions in the main window.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: There is a way for hide the inscriptions in the main window.. (/showthread.php?tid=61788)

There is a way for hide the inscriptions in the main window.. by djsolidsnake86 on 06-27-2006 at 07:01 PM

"other contacts" and "non Instant messaging contacts"?

RE: There is a way for hide the inscriptions in the main window.. by qgroessl on 06-27-2006 at 07:01 PM

filter contacts to, online contacts only.... or messenger contacts only....

RE: There is a way for hide the inscriptions in the main window.. by M73A on 06-27-2006 at 07:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djsolidsnake86
"other contacts" and "non Instant messaging contacts"?

theres an option to turn it off

click the green arrows and untick show all contacts
RE: There is a way for hide the inscriptions in the main window.. by djsolidsnake86 on 06-27-2006 at 07:43 PM

but for "other Contacts" i must move these on my group?

RE: There is a way for hide the inscriptions in the main window.. by Reload2 on 06-27-2006 at 08:38 PM

Yes you have to move them in a group. In 7.5, it was just nowhere in no group but in 8.0, I think they decided to be more organised and invent a new group for the ppl that you just added, or that just added you

RE: There is a way for hide the inscriptions in the main window.. by CookieRevised on 06-27-2006 at 10:33 PM

Exactly what Reload2 said... people which you just added aren't assigned to a group yet, hence why Windows Live Messenger puts them in the general group "other contacts". No way around this.....