Shoutbox

Quick Question - /Me - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Quick Question - /Me (/showthread.php?tid=61805)

Quick Question - /Me by Neverwinter on 06-27-2006 at 08:36 PM

How do I change the font of the /me command. Pink really isn't my color lol.

Thanks in advance :).

By the way, I love the new Plus! Fantastic work.

RE: Quick Question - /Me by Felu on 06-29-2006 at 03:31 PM

"/me" is your nickname. How does pink come in between. Do u want to change the color of your nickname?

RE: Quick Question - /Me by Sunshine on 06-29-2006 at 03:38 PM

As far as i know you can't colour action messages yourself.

RE: Quick Question - /Me by ShawnZ on 06-29-2006 at 03:40 PM

Its not pink. Its one of the standard 16-colour pallet colours in windows, that typically is used for "/me" commands on internet relay chat clients.

RE: Quick Question - /Me by absorbation on 06-29-2006 at 04:24 PM

It can be changed (well at least in Plus! 3 it could) by editing the registry. Now I have no idea which value to start editing and I do not recommend you doing it. However, Choli has created a program called "MsgPlus! Tweak" which allows you to customise the values in a safe enviroment, but this has not been updated for Messenger Plus! Live, and being an entire re-code it won't be that easy to update as well. So if you know you stuff edit the registry (be careful), otherwise wait for a new MSgPlus! Tweak, but it may never come :).

RE: Quick Question - /Me by Eljay on 06-29-2006 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
It can be changed (well at least in Plus! 3 it could) by editing the registry. Now I have no idea which value to start editing and I do not recommend you doing it. However, Choli has created a program called "MsgPlus! Tweak" which allows you to customise the values in a safe enviroment, but this has not been updated for Messenger Plus! Live, and being an entire re-code it won't be that easy to update as well. So if you know you stuff edit the registry (be careful), otherwise wait for a new MSgPlus! Tweak, but it may never come :).

it was ActionMessageColor and it doesnt exist in Plus! Live (and creating it doesnt work either).
RE: Quick Question - /Me by Neverwinter on 06-29-2006 at 05:09 PM

Ahhh okay, thanks for the responses anyway.