Shoutbox

AD BANNERS - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: AD BANNERS (/showthread.php?tid=61910)

AD BANNERS by shoe on 06-28-2006 at 05:35 PM

Where is the hide ad banner in plus live

RE: AD BANNERS by MX-G on 06-28-2006 at 05:37 PM

that option has been removed long time ago, but you can use A-Patch to remove these Ads
www.apatch.tk ;) have fun

RE: AD BANNERS by Reload2 on 06-28-2006 at 05:46 PM

or Mess Patch

RE: AD BANNERS by Nagamasa on 06-28-2006 at 11:39 PM

But still, it doesnt help Microsoft out. Ads are there to advirtise, not to be removed by an illegal software. Thats one of the few ways that Microsoft make $$ off Messenger, or it will no longer be a free program. Just like how Patchou needs the sponsers to help Patchou keep MP! alive.

This is my 100th post!Well at least it was until I deleted one.

RE: AD BANNERS by Chancer on 06-28-2006 at 11:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NagamasaAzai
But still, it doesnt help Microsoft out. Ads are there to advirtise, not to be removed by an illegal software. Thats one of the few ways that Microsoft make $$ off Messenger, or it will no longer be a free program. Just like how Patchou needs the sponsers to help Patchou keep MP! alive.

the day Bill Gates reduce Windows' price (to be accessable to everybody) i'll put the ads back in my WLM

RE: AD BANNERS by RaceProUK on 06-29-2006 at 12:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chancer
the day Bill Gates reduce Windows' price (to be accessable to everybody) i'll put the ads back in my WLM
Who says the Windows profits are a) used to fund Windows Live and b) big enough to fund Windows Live? If Microsoft has adverts on Windows Live, it's because that's how it makes money for that department.
Microsoft is divided into 7 main sections, each of which operates somewhat autonomously. They each make their own money for themselves.
quote:
Originally posted by NagamasaAzai
an illegal software
Mess Patch and A-Patch aren't illegal programs, and nor do their actions break the law. Anyway, if Microsoft was that bothered about it, they'd have shut down those two products over EULA violations already. The fact that they haven't means they aren't considered a problem.