Shoutbox

problem with the quik texts and a suggestion, please complease my sugestion!!!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: problem with the quik texts and a suggestion, please complease my sugestion!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=61947)

problem with the quik texts and a suggestion, please complease my sugestion!!!!! by vbicktor on 06-28-2006 at 08:58 PM

Hi, i have problems with the messenger plus live in two things, the first one in with the quik texts, because when a put a letter to autocomplete into a word, it converts that letter even when it is into a word, and the past version didnt do that, it only converted when the letter was written by it self.

The second thing, is that there is not the function that allowed to open the icon pannel only writting this symbol ---> " ( ", and that was a very functional option, im sure that a lot of people would like to have this function in this new version, i hope than in the next verison this function could be included. Tanks.   

RE: problem with the quik texts and a suggestion, please complease my sugestion!!!!! by Patchou on 06-29-2006 at 05:41 AM

the quick icons panel will be back in version 4.01

to replace words only in quicktexts, enclose them between ## characters :) (as mentionned by the tooltip).