Shoutbox

Countdown to Date Script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Countdown to Date Script (/showthread.php?tid=61977)

Countdown to Date Script by edislasm on 06-29-2006 at 03:57 AM

Hi, I needed a script to display in PSM a countdown in days and hours to a date. I did it and should be posted soon. Currently it has no visual interface so you have to change a few parameters to customize in the code (Date, prefix, timer interval).

Tell what you think. If you need more functionality let me know.

If someone wants a little work: do the visuals, send it to me and we post the new version with your name too! lol

RE: Countdown to Date Script by Matti on 06-29-2006 at 05:32 AM

I'm also working on a countdown script, but I'm working the other way around: the visuals are almost done but it doesn't work at all! :P
Anyway, there are many JS countdown scripts floating around on the web so that won't be a problem. I'm just having trouble with setting the DateTimeControl's value... :(

But, good luck with your script! :)

RE: Countdown to Date Script by edislasm on 06-29-2006 at 01:03 PM

I just did 5 minutes before this post, and I've never written a script for msn. It's been no time, that's why I don't have visuals jeje.

If you want we can share scripts and make one script only. Mine is working now with day, hour, minute counting, can change its display format (prefix, midfix, suffix) and can put the countdown in PSM and/or nickname. I don't know what functions you have in mind.

RE: Countdown to Date Script by Zayl on 06-29-2006 at 02:12 PM

I have asked it too :P

RE: Countdown to Date Script by CookieRevised on 06-29-2006 at 02:20 PM

If you can wait a while I'll update Holiday Counter to be compatible with Plus!Live.