Shoutbox

[Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 (/showthread.php?tid=62066)

[Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 by thedestroyer on 06-29-2006 at 10:22 PM

Hi !, I saw Steal Contact 0.6 in Scripts Dabataase
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/index.php?act=view&id=27
And I think, the author could add a command to steal contact's font
And also other to restore your previous nick, img and font
Bye !
Hola, el otro día vi en la base de datos de los scripts un script llamado Steal Contact 0.6 que sirve para robar la imagen, el nick y el mensaje personal a un contacto.
Creo que estaría bien poder robar también la fuente del contacto y poder restaurar con un botón tu imagen, tu nick y tu fuente originales
Saludos !

Sorry for my bad english
Perdón por mi pésimo inglés

RE: [Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 by Cantunis on 06-30-2006 at 01:12 PM

Well as im spanish , by reading his post he is asking to be able to imitate the font the other contact uses (same as people ask in the Imitate contats plugin post) . And he also asks for a button to restore all things imitated (Font , DP , PSM...) to what you previously had ..

/imitate <email>

/deimitate

:)

Hope that helps you Dev's :)

RE: [Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 by Rene on 06-30-2006 at 01:19 PM

I think it can't.

There is no variable for Font on the Messenger Object.

RE: [Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 by deAd on 06-30-2006 at 01:38 PM

You'd have to monitor the socket for when a message comes in. The contact's font will be sent with the Headers. Then, when someone types /imitate, you'd need to send the message with the contact's font, meaning you'd need to modify the headers that messenger sends.

RE: [Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 by Cantunis on 06-30-2006 at 02:29 PM

Well you could always check last message sent to you by the user and just copy that , dont you think?

RE: [Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 by deAd on 06-30-2006 at 03:36 PM

Or, as I said, you could attempt to monitor/modify the headers...however, you'd need to hook messenger or something similar to modify them...

RE: [Request] StealFont for Steal Contact 0.6 by ipab on 06-30-2006 at 04:40 PM

Plus already gets certain info from the protocol, perhaps patch can include some sort of ability to hook easier through the scripting interface for some of the advanced programmers :s.