Shoutbox

Emotion Sounds : Only 10 sounds in the Window ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Emotion Sounds : Only 10 sounds in the Window ? (/showthread.php?tid=62118)

Emotion Sounds : Only 10 sounds in the Window ? by _-=Chris=-_ on 06-30-2006 at 12:22 PM

Hi,

I don't find the option to put the lists of emotion sounds with 30 entries.

I used it in the previous version, and now (by default) I have only 10 sounds in preview window and I have to scroll 3 times more to select a sound in the bottom of the list (I have a lot of sounds ;)).

Can U help me ?

P.S. : Sorry for my english :$

RE: Emotion Sounds : Only 10 sounds in the Window ? by AJS on 06-30-2006 at 01:29 PM

Hey Chris

I belive that MP!L only have this function I've look for that but I dont have found anything, sry... but you can prss the button "forward" after a half year u'll find that sound that's you want. I've only 15 sound.. And that's is o.k. for me ;) 

RE: Emotion Sounds : Only 10 sounds in the Window ? by _-=Chris=-_ on 06-30-2006 at 01:35 PM

Messenger! Plus 3.5 had this function, I hope that it will be back soon in the next version =(, because 10 sounds, It's very very low.
50 would have be nice =P

RE: Emotion Sounds : Only 10 sounds in the Window ? by AJS on 06-30-2006 at 01:43 PM

:D head up, Chris every program has bugs in the first time...
I think we've only to wait and than is oll korect agian :P

RE: Emotion Sounds : Only 10 sounds in the Window ? by _-=Chris=-_ on 06-30-2006 at 02:55 PM

Sure, fortunately there is the search box =)