Shoutbox

the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work (/showthread.php?tid=62126)

the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work by serade on 06-30-2006 at 01:50 PM

I just want to say that. if i try right-clicking on one desktop contact don't happens anything. there isn't any features menu.

i have

messenger 8.0.792
plus! 4.0.0.235
windows xp professional sp2 updated.

thanks

RE: the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work by RaceProUK on 06-30-2006 at 03:50 PM

Confirmed: this should be moved to Bug Reports now.

RE: the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work by qgroessl on 06-30-2006 at 03:51 PM

I don't know what service pack I have on my windows... but the other two things are the same for me and it works just fine.... :p... weird.

RE: the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work by serade on 07-02-2006 at 09:39 AM

is it a program's bug?? i thought that only happend to me. i supose that it will be repare in next version.

thanks

RE: the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work by Jimcando on 07-02-2006 at 02:50 PM

I have:

WLM 8.0.787
MP!L 4.0.0.235
Windows XP Pro SP2

...and it works fine for me
Thats the same as you, except the WLM version, so it must be something to do with that

RE: the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work by serade on 07-03-2006 at 10:19 AM

i had installed your wlm yet,  and the trouble continued

RE: the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work by Patchou on 07-03-2006 at 10:12 PM

Do you have anything like WindowsBlind installed?

If you're having this problem, please send me an email to mplus@patchou.com and we'll work on it together. Please also confirm that the problem happens for any desktop contact window, not only a specific one. Thanks.

RE: the right-clicking on desktop contacts doesn't work by serade on 07-04-2006 at 03:33 PM

thanks. i have send you an email yet.