Shoutbox

Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? (/showthread.php?tid=62145)

Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? by VProg on 06-30-2006 at 04:06 PM

Should we bring back the shortcuts to setting yourself away? I use to be able to go [CTRL] + [ALT] + [SHIFT] + A or + E if I was away or eating. Now I heard they took it out. (N) :'(

RE: Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? by Sypher on 06-30-2006 at 04:11 PM

You can also swap your status with:
/online
/brb
/away
/busy
/onphone
/lunch

You could even create a quicktext for it, so i don't know what's the fuzz about...

RE: Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? by VProg on 06-30-2006 at 04:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sypher
You can also swap your status with:
/online
/brb
/away
/busy
/onphone
/lunch

You could even create a quicktext for it, so i don't know what's the fuzz about...

A) I didn't know about quick text (however that works, but requires a conversation open)
B) Those / functions still require a conversion open. I don't want to always open a conversation and type a command just to put my self away. It would be easier to use menus then!
RE: Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? by ddeca on 07-04-2006 at 07:10 PM

I totaly agrre with VProg

shortcuts to away msg was my most used function in MsgPlus

Now iam thinking of downgrade if possible..

//ddeca

RE: Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? by CookieRevised on 07-04-2006 at 07:51 PM

Remember that not all functions have been programmed yet in Plus! Live... Most stuff will come back in time...

As for the keyboard shortcuts for personalised statusses, that will be inlcuded in the very next update which will be soonish.

RE: Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? by AgentX on 07-05-2006 at 05:44 PM

Excellent, I've been missing this feature.

RE: Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? by erikhave on 07-07-2006 at 08:01 AM

Brilliant, I've also been missing this feature. (Y)

RE: Shortcut To Away Messages? Bring Back? by Ezra on 07-07-2006 at 09:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Remember that not all functions have been programmed yet in Plus! Live... Most stuff will come back in time...

As for the keyboard shortcuts for personalised statusses, that will be inlcuded in the very next update which will be soonish.

Will that include the reset shortcut?