Shoutbox

How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working (/showthread.php?tid=62168)

How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by rdn94d on 06-30-2006 at 07:28 PM

I can't uninstall messenger plus live neither reinstallit it appears in add and remove programs but dosen't work.
Any ideas?

Thanks

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by Zahid™ on 06-30-2006 at 07:31 PM

Try to explain a bit more like what error do you get when trying to uninstall.

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by rdn94d on 06-30-2006 at 07:33 PM

Just nothing happens, if i try to reinstall MPLive is the same thing nothing happens.

thanks

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by Voldemort on 06-30-2006 at 07:36 PM

Please, Clear your cache, Download msgplus Live again, Reinstall, and Uninstall, that should do the trick....

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by rdn94d on 06-30-2006 at 08:08 PM

Nothing happens, just a blink in the screen, i clear all the cache and try to uninstall nothing, then download the MPLive and try to run to reinstall and nothing either.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by Reload2 on 06-30-2006 at 08:32 PM

Run the uninstaller in the C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live
The uninstaller is Uninstall.exe

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by rdn94d on 06-30-2006 at 08:35 PM

I all ready try tu uninstall it by using the uninstall.exe, just a blink and nothing happens.

thanks anyway

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by Thor on 06-30-2006 at 08:39 PM

Hmmm. I had a similar problem with QuickTime... But I did something and I got it working...

* Thor tries to remember...

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by Reload2 on 06-30-2006 at 08:46 PM

Well me too I had a problem with QuickTime, it was because I used some program to clear ALL the temporary files on my computer (including the installations, uninstallations) but with MsgPlus! Live it isn't supposed, while the uninstallation is in the folder

RE: How to uninstall MSGPlus Live ? Unintaller not working by rdn94d on 07-01-2006 at 05:57 AM

Thanks everyone, the problem was that I have the error code 80072ee6 and couldn't sign in to Messenger so it was imposible to uninstall MessegerPlus Live, once I correct that problem i was able to uninstall it.

Thanks for everything