Shoutbox

Messenger Plus Live plugins - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus Live plugins (/showthread.php?tid=62206)

Messenger Plus Live plugins by Sweetkitty on 07-01-2006 at 04:08 AM

Hi everyone.. I just have a few quick questions, so that's why I registered.. guess you can't email Patchou directly for questions. :P
Anyway, a while ago, I downloaded the Messenger Live Beta, enjoyed it, but because there was no Messenger Plus version I deleted it. That is because I missed a couple things, and 2 of them being really important to me. The first one is the Audiator plugin.. I really want it back, I use it to wake up my boyfriend because we can't always be together. I would appreciate it if I could get it to work, or it being somehow implented into Messenger Plus. Does anyone have an idea?
Well the second plugin, less important.. is Stuffplug, with it's many functions :P. Well about that, I guess sometime it will return.
My main question is, I don't see a "Plugins" section anywhere in the Messenger Plus menu's.. Will there be none?! x.x

Thanks for your time and thanks in advanced for the reply! :P
-Sarah

RE: Messenger Plus Live plugins by MattyRid on 07-01-2006 at 04:12 AM

Plugins have been replaced by Scripts which from my understanding of things, are easier to develop.

If you check the scripts database there is a script for Audiator.

Stuffplug is going to be a seperate program altogether meaning you will NOT need Messenger Plus! Live to run it

RE: Messenger Plus Live plugins by Sweetkitty on 07-01-2006 at 04:13 AM

Wow thanks a lot for that!! And so fast too! Great! ^^