Shoutbox

Taking it to far. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Taking it to far. (/showthread.php?tid=62293)

Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-02-2006 at 03:24 AM

Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am. Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept. I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping. I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.

Your thoughts? Is the big brother shows taking things to far?

News report

RE: Taking it to far. by xJ + on 07-02-2006 at 03:31 AM

OMG!!! Seriously. It's disguesting. Imagine one sleeps and someone came and slap you with penis. Disguesting!

RE: Taking it to far. by ShawnZ on 07-02-2006 at 03:58 AM

haha owned

RE: Taking it to far. by NiteMare on 07-02-2006 at 04:08 AM

there penises should be cut off and fed to them fear factor style

RE: Taking it to far. by WDZ on 07-02-2006 at 04:13 AM

They held her down, even though she was asleep, and slapped her face with their penises? lol. What a stupid story... :p

RE: Taking it to far. by qgroessl on 07-02-2006 at 04:18 AM

:p okay, it's only funny if it's a bunch of highschool guys pranking each other after sports practice.... not when it's a girl, asleep, or held down... that's just wrong.

RE: Taking it to far. by NiteMare on 07-02-2006 at 04:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by UTI
:p okay, it's only funny if it's a bunch of highschool guys pranking each other after sports practice.... .

* NiteMare thinks UTI likes being pranked after practice
RE: Taking it to far. by qgroessl on 07-02-2006 at 04:29 AM

:p no... I haven't ever... but friends of mine have... and it's funny to see the look on their faces, and then watch them run from each other and slip in fall in the shower and hit their head and complain

RE: Taking it to far. by -Bogan- on 07-02-2006 at 04:36 AM

LOL comedy gold loving it reminds me of a couple of weeks ago I woke up to penise on my forehead when I crashed at a mates. Little did he know that I had no idea that it was a penis and lashed out with fists and well I'll let you imagine the pain he was in....

RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-02-2006 at 05:40 AM

So they were kicked out, but they were everyones favourite house mates. I think they did it becuase they were bored. They got that bored they just thought they would slap her in the face to wake her up. But thats disgusting. Now in the house theres only people who know one likes left :(

RE: Taking it to far. by vaccination on 07-02-2006 at 09:28 AM

* vaccination takes note to never go to Australia!

lol SMURFED :)

Still why would you do that..i meen holding someone down?...come on she was asleep there was no need to hold her down :refuck:

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 01:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am. Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept. I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping. I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.

News report
Maybe you should get the facts right before you start making wilf accusations.

First off, she was not asleep. Michael and Ashley invited Camilla over to their bed. She goes "you're not going to turkey slap me are you?". Then they proceeded to tell her they wouldn't and she said she would "hurt them" if they did. John held down Camilla while Ashley proceeded to take out his penis and slap her on the face for 1 or 2 seconds. She moved around and laughed and squeeled and they stopped.

Then they were all laughing to which Camilla yelled out to everyone, "they just turkey slapped me!". After that she proceeded to tickley down as he pretended to play with himself. She stayed in the bed for a little bit longer.

Now, if you had the facts, you would see it wasn't that bad. Yes it was a bit uncalled for but she wasn't in any kind of stress or she didn't feel uncomfortable.

I feel sorry for the two guys. Their names are being dragged around in the mud for something trivial which has been blown out of proportion. Camilla didn't lay any charges and she felt bad for them leaving.

I've seen the video and it was innocent. If you want a true run down visit this site: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=936 & http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=939.

In conclusion: SSE/Channel 10, made the biggest deal out of something that should have been a strike and a Firm warning. Their ratings were slumping and they wanted another 'scandal'. Like every year.

First it was the 'Belinda-gate', then it was 'the Merlin incident' then it was the 'Michael/Gianna incident'. Money, money, money.
RE: Taking it to far. by absorbation on 07-02-2006 at 01:41 PM

Well our's is worse, Leah, old enough to be pete's mom, pulled down his trousers and waxed his pubic hair randomly. That was just a small incident of the night, the main one focused on the secret house.

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 01:43 PM

That's nothing compared to what ours were!

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-02-2006 at 02:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by linx05
quote:

News report

First off, she was not asleep. Michael and Ashley invited Camilla over to their bed. She goes "you're not going to turkey slap me are you?". Then they proceeded to tell her they wouldn't and she said she would "hurt them" if they did. John held down Camilla while Ashley proceeded to take out his penis and slap her on the face for 1 or 2 seconds. She moved around and laughed and squeeled and they stopped.

Then they were all laughing to which Camilla yelled out to everyone, "they just turkey slapped me!". After that she proceeded to tickley down as he pretended to play with himself. She stayed in the bed for a little bit longer.

Now, if you had the facts, you would see it wasn't that bad. Yes it was a bit uncalled for but she wasn't in any kind of stress or she didn't feel uncomfortable.

I feel sorry for the two guys. Their names are being dragged around in the mud for something trivial which has been blown out of proportion. Camilla didn't lay any charges and she felt bad for them leaving.

I've seen the video and it was innocent. If you want a true run down visit this site: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=936 & http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=939.

In conclusion: SSE/Channel 10, made the biggest deal out of something that should have been a strike and a Firm warning. Their ratings were slumping and they wanted another 'scandal'. Like every year.

First it was the 'Belinda-gate', then it was 'the Merlin incident' then it was the 'Michael/Gianna incident'. Money, money, money.

Get your facts right.
I got my thing off a news report, then i watched the show tonight and found out the whole story. 8-) So instead of mouthing off and saying i should get my facts right, write a letter to ninemsn and tell them that.
RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 03:06 PM

quote:
Get your facts right.
I got my thing off a news report, then i watched the show tonight and found out the whole story.  So instead of mouthing off and saying i should get my facts right, write a letter to ninemsn and tell them that.
Lets see:

quote:
Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept.
Again, where does it say that she slept? No where. They both got their penises out? I don't think so.

quote:
I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping.
Misleading information.

quote:
I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.
When you get down to the truth of it you would understand why it wasn't that big of a deal.

quote:
Yes, using misleading information stirs up even more controversy hurting those people involved (as Gretel explained).

EDIT: Made a mistake with the time.
RE: Taking it to far. by Jimcando on 07-02-2006 at 03:09 PM

quote:

quote:
Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am.
I don't see anything in the article regarding the time. Nor was it said on tonights show.

quote:
Originally posted by Article
Contestants are filmed constantly during show and the incident, which occurred about 4am (AEST) Saturday was not broadcast, but it was streamed on the internet.

Although the rest is true :P
RE: Taking it to far. by haydos on 07-02-2006 at 03:25 PM

Well Discrate, as linx05 posted, you have no idea what you are talking about. I heard about this incident last night quite early, before the BigBrother forums were shut down and before it got onto the news.

As was summed up in tonight's daily show (even though they are yet to tell the unknowing public the exact rundown of events) there was no malice intended, and to some extent Camilla should be slightly held to blame, even though what the guys did was wrong. For the record, it was roughly 4.30am eastern.

quote:
then i watched the show tonight and found out the whole story.
Wow, Mike Goldman's voiceover stating "Camilla then went on to explain the incident" is the whole story? Well I'll be.

RE: Taking it to far. by bio_hazard13 on 07-02-2006 at 03:31 PM

The one thing i thought was, how are they going to explain properly what happened to the public when they have gotten rid of the adults only show? I mean they cant really say on the 7pm show, or the live nominations or live eviction show that camila was slapped in the face with a penis, can they?  I suppose they could do it on big brother up late, but i mean who really watches that show, unless your like me and are just too lazy to go across to the couch to try and find the remote to try and turn it off when im at the computer

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 03:33 PM

Michael and Ashley are supposedly going to be on tomorrows (tonight now) noms show to explain the situation. I hope they get a fair go, can't trust Gretel now days.

RE: Taking it to far. by Vimto on 07-02-2006 at 03:37 PM

That is seriously sick. Imagine what her family must be thinking watching this +o( Big Brother has gone too far. It has turned into a Brothel.

RE: Taking it to far. by haydos on 07-02-2006 at 03:37 PM

quote:
Michael and Ashley are supposedly going to be on tomorrows (tonight now) noms show to explain the situation. I hope they get a fair go, can't trust Gretel now days.
Yeah they advertised it for 9.40pm tonight (Sunday) earlier, but then changed it. I heard Gretel say it was 'postponed' until Monday but I didn't hear why, did she giev a reason?
RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 03:45 PM

She didn't give a reason. I heard someone said legal reasons, but I'm not too sure if that is true.

I think it is just a ploy to get people to watch the nominations. The shows ratings have fallen a bit.

quote:
Asked if it had been put off for legal reasons, she (A Ten spokeswoman) said it had not. "It's just too soon. It's all too soon," she said.
Source: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,2086...63499-2702,00.html
RE: Taking it to far. by haydos on 07-02-2006 at 03:54 PM

Well I've seen the video of it just now, and I'm actually feeling a little sorry for the guys. In the original incident, Camilla jokingly said "you're not going to turkey slap me, I'll hurt you if you do" before it happened. She then laughed the incident off. She didn't protest seriously to them doing it. On the daily show Camilla explained how she had said no in a serious fashion to stop michael/john doing it a second time and that the boys had stopped.

Although it was a wrong thing to do, there was no way that Camilla took offense to it.

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 04:07 PM

That's how I felt too. I found out last night through an sms. At first I thought I hope the guys get kicked out etc.

Now after reviewing the footage, pfttt just give a warning and move along. I think BB took this decision more seriously after last year and how all the religion nuts/family groups had a whinge. After all, it is footage like that, that got Adults Only axed. Channel 10 was scared of getting their license revoke because petty women like Trish Draper didn't like it (even though she spent thousands of dollars on tax payers money on an overseas holiday with her boyfriend).

Rant over.

RE: Taking it to far. by andrewdodd13 on 07-02-2006 at 04:22 PM

Yikes, I can't believe that people actually talk about stuff like this like its serious... I mean, I've not seen it, but from what I can tell she got boaby whacked (thats what we call a turkey slap, as far as I can tell) which is hardly anything to talk about.

On the other hand, Big Brother is viewed by mainly 12-21 year old girls, now 18+ isn't so bad, but I'm pretty certain if I had a 12 year old daughter, no way in hell would I want her to see things like this.

I actually watched a series through (UK BB, the series with Maxwell and Sashkia, etc) and it didn't seem all that bad, but there's still no way in hell that it's suitable for its main audience.

And the problem with the networks saying "We are aiming for a mature audience", etc, well... mature people think it's crap.

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 04:25 PM

It wasn't and won't be aired on tv. It went on the live streams and someone happened to cap it (record it). So when people cry murder (e.g. Trish Draper) we can say it wasn't even aired.

Also, if you had a 12 year old I would hope you would use your fantastic parenting skills to keep that sort of thing away from their eyes. That would be the right thing anyway.

RE: Taking it to far. by Thor on 07-02-2006 at 04:48 PM

Hehe, there are BB in Norway too, and blieve me, it's not suitable for all eyes. 8-)

And the event in Australia is even though ho it was done, discusting!

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 04:54 PM

Norway BB is the best! Gotta love all those europeon shows!

RE: Taking it to far. by Thor on 07-02-2006 at 04:56 PM

If u understand anything :P

RE: Taking it to far. by Voldemort on 07-02-2006 at 05:01 PM

In conclusion: BB sucks.

RE: Taking it to far. by Thor on 07-02-2006 at 05:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
In conclusion: BB sucks.
I agree.
RE: Taking it to far. by user27089 on 07-02-2006 at 05:35 PM

I'd do that to be honest, it'd be fucking hilarious :p.

RE: Taking it to far. by Thor on 07-02-2006 at 05:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I'd do that to be honest, it'd be fucking hilarious :p.
Depends on who that gets to know. :P
RE: Taking it to far. by ShawnZ on 07-02-2006 at 05:45 PM

quote:

so what you're saying is that she loves the cock.
RE: Taking it to far. by kao on 07-02-2006 at 05:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
haha owned
Shawnz just about sums it up.
RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-02-2006 at 06:05 PM

quote:
quote:

Sounds like the answer of a 14 year old. No, I wasn't saying that.
RE: Taking it to far. by Mentality on 07-02-2006 at 06:45 PM

quote:

News report

Kinda hard to judge when the girl in the house who it happened to didn't mind - if she'd have had a problem with it then yeah - it would be a different story, but since she didn't care (as she stated in the diary room) -who the hell are we to judge if you ask me.
RE: Taking it to far. by user27089 on 07-02-2006 at 10:57 PM

People shouldn't be over-reacting about it so much. The only people who moan about it are the type of people who moan about pathetic things like television adverts.

RE: Taking it to far. by Mentality on 07-02-2006 at 10:58 PM

quote:
People shouldn't be over-reacting about it so much. The only people who moan about it are the type of people who moan about pathetic things like television adverts.

I'd have stuck it in her eye :P

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-03-2006 at 02:46 AM

quote:
Family groups and religious nuts are having their yearly whinge about it. Sometimes I wish they would just use some common sense and change the channel to something they like.

I've yet to see Discrate reply to my posts... :wave:
RE: Taking it to far. by Voldemort on 07-03-2006 at 02:56 AM

Those guys get offended by Dicovery Channel's talk about Whale Mating...

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by MC Inferno on 07-03-2006 at 03:02 AM

quote:
haha owned

^^^^
RE: Taking it to far. by ShawnZ on 07-03-2006 at 03:06 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like the answer of a 14 year old. No, I wasn't saying that.

well you've proved to me that she certainly damn well enjoys it then.

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-03-2006 at 03:41 AM

quote:
quote:
Get your facts right.
I got my thing off a news report, then i watched the show tonight and found out the whole story.  So instead of mouthing off and saying i should get my facts right, write a letter to ninemsn and tell them that.
Lets see:

quote:
Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept.
Again, where does it say that she slept? No where. They both got their penises out? I don't think so.

quote:
Misleading information.

quote:
I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.
When you get down to the truth of it you would understand why it wasn't that big of a deal.

quote:
Yes, using misleading information stirs up even more controversy hurting those people involved (as Gretel explained).

EDIT: Made a mistake with the time.

Are you not reading my posts, i am saying i got my news of a news report on the ninemsn website 9 hours before the big brother show happend, i didnt just make this up from what my friend have told me or something, i got it off the news report, so they are wrong. I watched the show now and now i know what happend. So instead of telling me to get my facts right go into your e-mail and write an e-mail to ninemsn and tell them to get there facts write. Do you understand? or do i need to speak in japaneese,indonesian.italian.

quote:

News report

Kinda hard to judge when the girl in the house who it happened to didn't mind - if she'd have had a problem with it then yeah - it would be a different story, but since she didn't care (as she stated in the diary room) -who the hell are we to judge if you ask me.

Did you not read my posts either? I got the news report 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told us the full story! PLEASE PEOPLE READ MY POSTS I DO NOT WRITE THEM FOR NOTHING.
RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-03-2006 at 05:06 AM

I read your posts. Maybe you could choose your sources better. You still haven't told me where you got the info about her sleeping and having both of them slap her with their penises.

When you go about spouting lies regarding an issue like this, it can hurt the people involved very much. I think next time you should get your facts from a better source next time.

quote:
Discrate (8) - Last updated Today at 01:45 PM

Negative: Hmmm hes sounds like a smart ass, ill see how it goes.Does not read my posts, then gets things wrong, i tell him to red posts again, he does not.
Smart arse? I am just delivering the facts. I read your posts and you still got facts wrong that weren't even in the article you linked to. Take your own advice please.

quote:
well you've proved to me that she certainly damn well enjoys it then.
Not at all. Just because she wasn't frightened and scared doesn't mean she "loves the cock". They were fooling around.
RE: Taking it to far. by haydos on 07-03-2006 at 05:31 AM

quote:
Are you not reading my posts, i am saying i got my news of a news report on the ninemsn website 9 hours before the big brother show happend, i didnt just make this up from what my friend have told me or something, i got it off the news report, so they are wrong. I watched the show now and now i know what happend. So instead of telling me to get my facts right go into your e-mail and write an e-mail to ninemsn and tell them to get there facts write. Do you understand? or do i need to speak in japaneese,indonesian.italian.

Instead of complaing about what linx05 said, acknowledge the fact that his comments were right, and yours were wrong. Even if you didn't make it up, and you apparently got it from ninemsn*, what you have posted is wrong. Obviously your source posted inaccurate material, don't take that out on linx. Discrate watch the footage and stop complaining about the facts.

*Clicking the link to your source in the first post links to an updated page. Yes, that's right, an update. Obviously ninemsn realised their information was wrong, as should you.
RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-03-2006 at 05:57 AM

Omg you are alll not reading my posts. I posted this thread 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told the full story. I found that artical on ninemsn and i put it on here to tell everyone and talk about it, i did not know it was wrong, there was know way i could of known it was wrong till later that night when i watched the show. So i did not get my facts wrong that artical did, what i wrote was off the artical, i didnt make it up, i didnt get it off friends, i got it off that artical. So i did not get my facts wrong, ninemsn did. But you are all saying i got my facts wrong and u still dont understand that thsi thread was posted 8 hours before there was a full explernation on what had happend.

quote:
When you go about spouting lies regarding an issue like this, it can hurt the people involved very much. I think next time you should get your facts from a better source next time.

How did i know that was half the truth? it was 8 hours before the show had happend i did not know it was half of the truth. So why say im spreading lies when actually ninemsn was, all i did was post here what ninemsn had said.

quote:
    Discrate (8) - Last updated Today at 01:45 PM

Negative: Hmmm hes sounds like a smart ass, ill see how it goes.Does not read my posts, then gets things wrong, i tell him to red posts again, he does not.

Smart arse? I am just delivering the facts. I read your posts and you still got facts wrong that weren't even in the article you linked to. Take your own advice please.

What does me giving you rep have to do with this thread.

A mod/admin please close this thread, people do not understand what i am trieing to say.
RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-03-2006 at 06:01 AM

Let me ask you again, where did you get the info regarding Camilla sleeping and both the boys getting their penises out and slapping her?

The reason why I copy/pasted the rep is to show how hypocritical you were. I don't usually judge people by their rep (I think it's a stupid idea) but the things people have written in there are very true.

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-03-2006 at 06:07 AM

quote:
Let me ask you again, where did you get the info regarding Camilla sleeping and both the boys getting their penises out and slapping her?

I am not going to repeat my self again i have repeated and repeated my self over. There is a link in my first post click on that and see where it leads, i got it from there. If you read my posts you would know that link was there. In my first post all the infomation i had in there was from that link!

Dont bring rep into this becuase it has nothing to do with this topic.
RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-03-2006 at 06:10 AM

I read the link yesterday and today and nowhere in the article does it say that. You made it up. That's what I am trying to tell you, you gave false facts.

The gave me the rep which you thought was valid to topic, so I'm throwing it back at you.

Keep trying mate. You're not going to win.

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-03-2006 at 06:12 AM

quote:
I read the link yesterday and today and nowhere in the article does it say that. You made it up. That's what I am trying to tell you, you gave false facts.

The gave me the rep which you thought was valid to topic, so I'm throwing it back at you.

Keep trying mate. You're not going to win.

I got that infomation from that link yesterday! i think they have edited it. I dont like to be called a lier and i have said in nearly all posts i got my infomation  off that artical! I did not make it up. You just prooved your self you havent been reading my posts. Becuase your saying its made up and i have said 5 times its not.

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-03-2006 at 06:14 AM

I don't think so. I checked the article yesterday as did other people. You lied.

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-03-2006 at 06:18 AM

quote:
I don't think so. I checked the article yesterday as did other people. You lied.

I am not going to fight with you, i know i am not lieing so you can believe what ever you want to believe.... For the last time i was not lieing.
RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-03-2006 at 06:20 AM

Suit yourself. I win! :D:D

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-03-2006 at 06:23 AM

quote:
Suit yourself. I win! :D:D

You win what? this isnt a game we are haivng a seroius disccusion and i settle it and then you come out with i win. You do not win becuase it is not a game. I didnt think you were  stupid  but i can see i am wrong now about that.

I know now i cant have a seroius conversation with you.

I also think this threads name describes what you are doing.

You believe what ever you want to believe i am not lieing.
RE: Taking it to far. by Mentality on 07-03-2006 at 10:48 AM

quote:

News report

quote:
Originally posted by Mentality

quote:
Did you not read my posts either? I got the news report 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told us the full story! PLEASE PEOPLE READ MY POSTS I DO NOT WRITE THEM FOR NOTHING.

Woah hang on before you start kicking off mate.

quote:
Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am

Your word's not ours.

quote:

Your personal opinion to what they did no? this isn't an opinion to the news report.

quote:
but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.

Again personal opinion related to what you heard had happened before you got the facts.

You posted it before you had the Fact's, So don't start kicking off at people for your mistake. Not Ours.

quote:

As you even say your self - you posted before you had the fact's -  how can you put the blame on us?!!!

RE: Taking it to far. by Plik on 07-03-2006 at 11:04 AM

quote:
So i did not get my facts wrong, ninemsn did. But you are all saying i got my facts wrong and u still dont understand that thsi thread was posted 8 hours before there was a full explernation on what had happend.
Still means your facts where wrong, regardless of where you got them from, you posted incorrect facts, making your facts wrong!

quote:
I got that infomation from that link yesterday! i think they have edited it. I dont like to be called a lier and i have said in nearly all posts i got my infomation  off that artical! I did not make it up.
Nearly all your information eh? so not all of it?
I read the link when you posted this thread, and there was no mention of sleeping, so it must have been a fast edit :dodgy:

quote:
You just prooved your self you havent been reading my posts. Becuase your saying its made up and i have said 5 times its not.

And you've just proved that you're not reading his posts, because he's saying you're lieing about not making it up, and no matter how much you say it, it still could be a lie

All in all, wouldn't it be easyer to admit you posted incorrect info, insted of argueing about it? It can't be that shameful can it?

P.S.
quote:
i am saying i got my news of a news report on the ninemsn website 9 hours before the big brother show happend
quote:
got the news report 8 hours before the bigbrother show went to air and told us the full story!
Make your mind up?

And it would be a lot easyer for people todo as you asked, and read your posts, if you used enter a few times to seperate out the text, insted of blocking it together

RE: Taking it to far. by Mentality on 07-03-2006 at 11:21 AM

I don't even think he knows what he wrote himself :S

I understand what he said exactly, he wrote how he was disgusted about what the guys did, and how the girls weren't even bothered.

"His personal opinion"

He asked everybody if they thought Big Brother. Had they gone to far - Meaning what?

Not airing it on TV and kicking the guys out of the house?
Seems like the right answer for you Discrate based on your personal opinion, I would say.

Or.......

Meaning what the guys did -
Abit stupid - but funny none the less, Girl wasnt bothered, so no harm done.

How did you want people do respond Discrate?

RE: Taking it to far. by haydos on 07-03-2006 at 12:24 PM

Oh the irony of the media.

Channels 9 and 7 are calling foul about Channel 10 (broadcaster of BB)'s coverage of the 'incident'. The funny thing is, the only 2 stations to show the incident are networks 9 and 7, channel 10 hasn't even talked about it. :undecided:

RE: Taking it to far. by -Bogan- on 07-03-2006 at 12:44 PM

Yeh they had a big special yesterday on BB.

RE: Taking it to far. by user27089 on 07-03-2006 at 01:42 PM

Even though you're moaning about it and find it disgusting, you've bought up some fairly decent stuff...

I still find it funny as fuck :lol:.

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-03-2006 at 01:49 PM

Who has brought up some fairly decent stuff?

RE: Taking it to far. by user27089 on 07-03-2006 at 02:09 PM

I don't know, I just wanted to post again stating my opinion that what happened wasn't really terrible or anything. People should chill the fuck out. It was funny okay, people watching big brother seriously should calm down, and stop being so critical about it. It's pathetic, if it happened at a party and you were there, you wouldn't be like "oh my god stop, that's sexually harassing somebody!1111!11!!!!ONE" you'd be more like "hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha."

Just because it's on television doesn't make it any less funny, if the girl isn't pressing charges or anything then nothing should be said about it. As for me, I'm interested in seeing the footage :p.

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-03-2006 at 02:27 PM

I'll post something else that is funny:

quote:
Discrate (8) - Last updated Yesterday at 04:26 PM

Negative: Thinks seroius conversations are games where there is a winner and a loser. Doesn ot read posts, says people are lieing when they are not. smart ass, not a very good member
I PMed you traxor.
RE: Taking it to far. by user27089 on 07-03-2006 at 02:33 PM

Thanks a lot for that linx, that video was funny...

To be honest, the video alone shows that she was expecting it and found it was funny. Also the fact that she knew it was called "turkey slapping" shows that she has probably been exposed to the same thing before and doesn't find it offensive, once again, she only finds it funny.

People should stop over-reacting.

RE: Taking it to far. by ado_civon on 07-03-2006 at 02:38 PM

BigBrother House - GAYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its annoying, the people are carefully selected (ALL BOGANS!)

RE: Taking it to far. by user27089 on 07-03-2006 at 03:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
Finally somebody that hates this crap as much as me.

Oh and by the way one of the guys kicked out was my brothers friend =P

Yeah, and my dad's ghengis khan.
RE: Taking it to far. by Thor on 07-03-2006 at 05:13 PM

* Thor feels sorry for Ghengis Khan. He never got the chance to see BB.

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by hosey on 07-05-2006 at 10:03 AM

quote:

i am agree with  linx05!! i am from australia my self!! and heard the story and i saw it on the big brother daily show when camilla told the housemates wat happened!! and it should not b taken off the air coz BB is not on at 4 am in the morning so young ppl didnt see!! over here in aus we have already had Adults only axed!! and i like that!! if no1 saw it on tv it should b all fine!! they probly should get a $5000 fine for it that all!!but john and ashley probly should get a bigger fine for wat they did!!
RE: Taking it to far. by vaccination on 07-05-2006 at 10:45 AM

TBH, i agree with traxor, it was just funny and there was not much wrong with it because they basicaly had the girls consent, she didn't mind.(Otherwise she would press charges and make a big deal about it.)

Also, BB shouldn't be taken off the air for it, it isn't there fault and it wasn't "harmfull". If you don't like what goes on in the BB house don't watch it, it's that simple.

Also my dad's Spiderman :P

RE: Taking it to far. by -Bogan- on 07-11-2006 at 07:21 AM

After viewing the footage of the incident it was blowen way out of preportion. She said "Are you going to turkey slap me" they said no she hopped in bed with them at which point one of em put his arm round her and the other guy flopped it out and dumped it on her face nothing extreme stopped after one touch. Deffinetly not bad at all she really dould have stopped him if she wanted to but chose not to...

The comment are u going to turkey slap me shows it was odne before in the house and for some reason these two guys were picked on to be made public.

This just shows that maybe my view on it being a publicity stunt for ratings is true.

RE: Taking it to far. by ShawnZ on 07-11-2006 at 07:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by nimicitor
your dad died in 1227

so traxor is a minimum of 780 years old? lol.
RE: Taking it to far. by John Anderton on 07-11-2006 at 07:35 AM

A) *too (in the title)
B) This isnt a news syndication forum :P
C) Your grammar sucks :(
D) I wonder howtf she didnt wake up :-/
E)

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
They held her down, even though she was asleep, and slapped her face with their penises? lol. What a stupid story... :p

RE: Taking it to far. by ShawnZ on 07-11-2006 at 07:39 AM

A) read the thread ja, she was awake and she didn't care :<

RE: Taking it to far. by -Bogan- on 07-11-2006 at 07:39 AM

She wasn't asleep WTF

Grammar is of no importance to me :refuck:

RE: Taking it to far. by John Anderton on 07-11-2006 at 07:42 AM

quote:
A) read the thread ja, she was awake and she didn't care :<
That was C :<
And .... wtf O.o Makings of a cheap porno i guess :-/

quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
It makes reading posts more tedious :dodgy:
RE: RE: Taking it to far. by Discrate on 07-11-2006 at 08:19 AM

quote:
She wasn't asleep WTF

It should be if you want people to read you're writing.
RE: RE: RE: Taking it to far. by segosa on 07-11-2006 at 08:45 AM

quote:
quote:
She wasn't asleep WTF

It should be if you want people to read you're writing.

your*
RE: Taking it to far. by -Bogan- on 07-11-2006 at 09:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa
your*

LOL

You can still read it don't be so picky.

RE: RE: Taking it to far. by segosa on 07-11-2006 at 09:40 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by segosa
your*

LOL

You can still read it don't be so picky.

The point was the irony in his post. He's admitting that people should type with proper grammar, while fucking up something himself.

Yes, I could read it, and no, I wouldn't have pointed it out if the irony wasn't there to begin with.
RE: Taking it to far. by -Bogan- on 07-11-2006 at 10:00 AM

Sorry if you thought I was digging at you It should have read

LOL

-------------------------------------------

You can still read it don't be so picky

The last part was directed at all the people who were annoyed eg. discrate

RE: Taking it to far. by linx05 on 07-11-2006 at 03:03 PM

Read back over the thread to see many more spelling mistakes. Hell just look at the bad rep he gave me. Pfttt kids these days. What are they teaching them...

That was directed at Discrate ^.