Shoutbox

Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" (/showthread.php?tid=62306)

Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by pgaa on 07-02-2006 at 09:51 AM

How can i get my own picture in this scripts, and remove the pictures  as added in this script today??

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by Chris4 on 07-02-2006 at 07:12 PM

Remove the script, then download and import it again?

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by pgaa on 07-02-2006 at 07:15 PM

Yes, but then i will have the same script i have today ! :|:|

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by Chris4 on 07-02-2006 at 07:21 PM

But won't the pictures be removed that you added?

Sorry, I havn't got this script installed so I don't know, just a suggestion.

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by pgaa on 07-02-2006 at 07:31 PM

I will change the pictures in this script with my own pictures ....U See?? :D

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by Equinox! on 07-03-2006 at 08:05 AM

Navigate to the folder (assuming your program files is located in C:\)

C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\Display Picture Status Changer\images\

And replace the JPG images with your own.

For example, if you wish to have a certain image appear when your status is set to Be Right Back, copy it into that folder and name it "brb.jpg" overwriting the one that's already in there.

:)

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by Llama_dude on 07-04-2006 at 07:30 PM

Ive changed all my pictures, and done everythign you say, i have also deleted all other scripts that interfere with my display picture, but it just isnt working.
Any idea whats going on?

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by Equinox! on 07-04-2006 at 09:48 PM

What happens? Do just the original status images appear that came with the script or what?

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by Llama_dude on 07-05-2006 at 08:17 AM

thats exactlyy it, nothing is happenign when i  chaneg it, i have chanegd all my pictures to the oens i want, in the correct file path etc.And i have the script enabled, and i have deleted all other scripts that interfere with the display pictures, and NOTHING is happening ...

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by giken on 07-05-2006 at 09:12 AM

this is because they are picked up by WLM cache folder I guess :)

RE: Change to my own picture in "Display Picture Status Changer" by BudsieBuds on 07-05-2006 at 11:05 AM

You should make this feature:
different kind of sets, like; Plus! Live Menu > Display Picture Status Changer > Sets > 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

~Budsie