Shoutbox

WLM => MsgPlus Design - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: WLM => MsgPlus Design (/showthread.php?tid=62309)

WLM => MsgPlus Design by ulyxes on 07-02-2006 at 11:12 AM

Hi. Since I think the design of MsgPlus Live is really cute, why not make a feature that enables you to apply exactly the same design to default Live Messenger windows (such as Contact List, Chat Windows, Sharing Folders... everything!) too, so that the entire design is the same? It's just a suggestion, but if you ask me, it could be great! :D

RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by NiteMare on 07-02-2006 at 11:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ulyxes
Hi. Since I think the design of MsgPlus Live is really cute, why not make a feature that enables you to apply exactly the same design to default Live Messenger windows (such as Contact List, Chat Windows, Sharing Folders... everything!) too, so that the entire design is the same? It's just a suggestion, but if you ask me, it could be great! :D
you can make your own skin for that, plus!live is Skinable
RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by ulyxes on 07-02-2006 at 11:31 AM

That's fine, thanks! But actually I didn't mean that: I meant adding a feature to MsgPlus that skins the standard WLM windows like the ones of MsgPlus, not vice-versa... Anyway, thanks!

RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by deAd on 07-02-2006 at 01:12 PM

Make a WLM skin. WLM is skinnable(ish). ;)

RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by ulyxes on 07-02-2006 at 06:06 PM

Ok, thanks. I'll try this, even if I don't think I'll have success ;)

RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by RaceProUK on 07-03-2006 at 06:22 PM

Skinning WLM isn't easy, not like skinning older Messengers. The image resources are encoded for one.

RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by cjguare on 07-03-2006 at 11:52 PM

What the lad is trying to say is, why not put a feature on the next Msgr Plus! Live update that lets you change the skin of WLM. Not make your own, but add a simple option that lets you change the skin. and maybe they could include the skin that messenger plus live uses in their prefrences :)

RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by ulyxes on 07-07-2006 at 10:52 AM

Thanks, cjguare! I'm swiss, so english isn't my primary language :S

RE: RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by Dragunov on 07-07-2006 at 06:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cjguare
What the lad is trying to say is, why not put a feature on the next Msgr Plus! Live update that lets you change the skin of WLM. Not make your own, but add a simple option that lets you change the skin. and maybe they could include the skin that messenger plus live uses in their prefrences :)

would be very sweet :)
RE: WLM => MsgPlus Design by hope4eva on 07-09-2006 at 03:26 AM

that would be cool but how do u put da skins newayz:$ sry im bad @ figurin thid stuff out