Shoutbox

[Request] Colour Nick v3 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Colour Nick v3 (/showthread.php?tid=62360)

[Request] Colour Nick v3 by [Z]aiN on 07-02-2006 at 09:20 PM

I'm desperate :( please make another verision!, Many Thanks

~[Z]aiN

RE: [Request] Colour Nick v3 by qgroessl on 07-02-2006 at 09:21 PM

With how easy it is to color nicknames now with the new MP!L... I doubt it'll be made.... Now it's easy as a click of a button to change colors in your name. all from MP!...

RE: RE: [Request] Colour Nick v3 by [Z]aiN on 07-02-2006 at 09:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by UTI
With how easy it is to color nicknames now with the new MP!L... I doubt it'll be made.... Now it's easy as a click of a button to change colors in your name. all from MP!...

But then you choose a colour it colours the whole name i only want a seciton of it??
RE: [Request] Colour Nick v3 by qgroessl on 07-02-2006 at 09:41 PM

I see what you mean... It would be cool if Patchou would make it so that you can put more than one color in your name!... I think that should be part of MP!L!!

RE: [Request] Colour Nick v3 by Michi on 07-02-2006 at 09:42 PM

you can move the tags so they only colour a section, like this:
- Nickname
select a colour and then you see something like:
- [c=39]Nickname[/c]
but you only want to colour "name" so you "cut" [c=39] and paste it between K and N:
- Nick[c=39]name[/c]
you can do the same thing with the other tag: [/c] and all the times that you want to colour the sections that you prefer.
does this solve your problem?

RE: [Request] Colour Nick v3 by cloudhunter on 07-02-2006 at 09:48 PM

You can colour sections very easily. I don't know why people are having so many problems :S select the text you want in a colour, then use the format codes on the right side to do it. Nothing simpler.

Cloudy

RE: [Request] Colour Nick v3 by Mithrandir on 07-02-2006 at 10:17 PM

Indeed, it is now much easier to color your nickname, and you can have gradients too... so I won't be making a new ColorNick version for MsgPlus! Live, sorry.