Shoutbox

[Release] xPSM (english translation test) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) (/showthread.php?tid=62372)

[Release] xPSM (english translation test) by aNILEator on 07-02-2006 at 11:54 PM

well i downloaded xPSM from the db and translated it into english for personal use but though it might be handy for others

please bear in mind i did not write this script only translated text, it may not even work for you, works here so i'm happy with it

Download - http://shoutbox.menthix.net/attachment.php?pid=685104

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by novolo on 07-03-2006 at 02:40 AM

it works fine here,   but one thing though...   i cant figure out how to turn it off....     even disabeling the script wont work...     the only way to stop seeing the created "What i'm listening to" PSM  is to  disable the "What i'm listening to" thingy...

any ideas?    its great  but suck not beeing able to stop it...

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by Voldemort on 07-03-2006 at 02:45 AM

Can you state what it does?

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by aNILEator on 07-03-2006 at 06:25 AM

Its lets you change the icon in your PSM to be either the games, music or office icons.

errm about the not being able to stop it, just play a song and it should change, but eitherway its not my script so can't help you really :S

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by felipEx on 07-03-2006 at 11:15 AM

thanks..!

xPSM v1.1   ^^
Multilanguage =P
i'm working in parseCommand =)

.felipE

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by Zayl on 07-03-2006 at 04:15 PM

It would be great to add a radio button with "Video" :)
With this icon in PSM : [Image: video0kq.jpg]

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by Thor on 07-03-2006 at 04:21 PM

Thanks for translating, works here. :)

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by felipEx on 07-03-2006 at 08:01 PM

thanks Zay
exists more icons?

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by felipEx on 07-03-2006 at 08:20 PM

the video icon does not work *-)

RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by aNILEator on 07-03-2006 at 08:31 PM

Well it has tied me over, think about adding an updater also :)

RE: RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by Jellings on 07-06-2006 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by novolo
it works fine here,   but one thing though...   i cant figure out how to turn it off....     even disabeling the script wont work...     the only way to stop seeing the created "What i'm listening to" PSM  is to  disable the "What i'm listening to" thingy...

any ideas?    its great  but suck not beeing able to stop it...

Go to the xPSM prefrences and leave the "PSM Text" box blank, click save and your private message will be reset to the "<type a personal message>" default.
RE: [Release] xPSM (english translation test) by aNILEator on 07-06-2006 at 10:51 PM

yay i'm in the official english translation version :)