Shoutbox

Win32 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Win32 (/showthread.php?tid=62378)

Win32 by Cutey on 07-03-2006 at 01:20 AM

okay so I tried to inst. it and it gave me an error message saying it was not a valid Win32 application?
so what does that mean and please help me asap

RE: Win32 by Reload2 on 07-03-2006 at 01:27 AM

You installed Messenger Plus or Plus! Live? If you installed Plus! Live, you need to have a XP pc.

RE: Win32 by Val on 07-03-2006 at 01:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Cutey
okay so I tried to inst. it and it gave me an error message saying it was not a valid Win32 application?

This means that the Messenger Plus! Live installation is currupt. This may have been caused by the download from the server being inturupted or stopped. Try to download Messenger Plus! Live from http://msgpluslive.net/download/
RE: RE: Win32 by Cutey on 07-03-2006 at 01:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ValSpy
quote:
Originally posted by Cutey

This means that the Messenger Plus! Live installation is currupt. This may have been caused by the download from the server being inturupted or stopped. Try to download Messenger Plus! Live from http://msgpluslive.net/download/

thankyou I think that was the problem it downloaded WAY to fast and this time its slower.
thats a good sign.
RE: Win32 by AnnieP on 07-03-2006 at 01:52 AM

hey! i got the same problem! and i downloaded it once, twice, three times and it keeps showing up!

RE: Win32 by AnnieP on 07-03-2006 at 02:02 AM

i just finished downloading it with the link you put ... and it pops up the same message...

RE: Win32 by Voldemort on 07-03-2006 at 02:04 AM

Annie, Clear your cache
If you are using Intenet Explorer, Tools > Internet Options [it should be somewhere there]
If using firefox Tools> Clear Private Data > Check 'Cache'

After that download again,  and it should be solved :).

RE: Win32 by Val on 07-03-2006 at 02:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by AnnieP
i just finished downloading it with the link you put ... and it pops up the same message...

Maybe the download link is currupt, please try to download from here.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=62...d=685169#pid685169 <-- You should still try that first ;)

oh and please do not double post, just use the edit button
RE: Win32 by AnnieP on 07-03-2006 at 02:20 AM

sorry and thanks :) ... i'm really slow with this... i only found the "cookies" ... is it the same than caché?

RE: RE: Win32 by Val on 07-03-2006 at 02:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by AnnieP
sorry and thanks :) ... i'm really slow with this... i only found the "cookies" ... is it the same than caché?

No, cookies are small files that a website stores on your computer (passwords, sessions, user data) and the cache is the folder witch saves the images and other data from a website for it to load faster the next time you use it.

In internet explorer go to Tools -> Internet Opinions -> General -> Temporary Internet Files -> Delete Files to clear the cache.
RE: Win32 by AnnieP on 07-03-2006 at 02:58 AM

i'm sorry, i couldn't edit my post, i could just delete it :S u,u ... hum, i cleared my caché and it gives me the same error.

RE: Win32 by ShawnZ on 07-03-2006 at 03:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Reload2
You installed Messenger Plus or Plus! Live? If you installed Plus! Live, you need to have a XP pc.

what does that have to do with it o.o
RE: Win32 by AnnieP on 07-03-2006 at 03:19 AM

sb there? i need help with this... thingy

RE: Win32 by Voldemort on 07-03-2006 at 03:21 AM

Did you clear the cache and Downlaod again?

RE: Win32 by AnnieP on 07-03-2006 at 03:26 AM

yup

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY, it's getting installed! YAYY, thank you so much!