Shoutbox

tabbed chat - notifying of new message - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: tabbed chat - notifying of new message (/showthread.php?tid=62388)

tabbed chat - notifying of new message by phantom300 on 07-03-2006 at 04:34 AM

when sum1 in my tabbed chats sends me a new message, the it flashes on my start bar, but the name that appears is usually the 1st person in the tab or the last person i have talked to. why wont it flash the name of the person who sent me the message like it did in the last version. is this a fault in MPL or sumthing on my end. help please.

RE: tabbed chat - notifying of new message by Longinus on 07-03-2006 at 07:16 AM

i and some other friends of mine have the same problem.

RE: tabbed chat - notifying of new message by TazDevil on 07-03-2006 at 07:54 AM

same here, i want the person sending the message to flash in the taskbar, and if i click it to open his/hers window.

RE: tabbed chat - notifying of new message by milkbox on 07-03-2006 at 08:22 AM

That's is the way it's supposed to work, I think.  But I would love to have an option to have it like before, so that I'd know who was the last person who sent me a message.

RE: tabbed chat - notifying of new message by Longinus on 07-03-2006 at 12:13 PM

Nobody can help us/me?

RE: tabbed chat - notifying of new message by desean84 on 07-03-2006 at 03:35 PM

the Message Scroller script sounds like it can solve your problem in another way. you may wanna take a look at it

RE: tabbed chat - notifying of new message by Longinus on 07-03-2006 at 04:58 PM

Yes its ok but i would like to have the old kind back the same as in Plus for MSN 7.5