Shoutbox

ChangeLog - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: ChangeLog (/showthread.php?tid=62421)

ChangeLog by LordNykon on 07-03-2006 at 02:04 PM

Well, i heard Patchou is going to release an update soon. i was wondering if you can let us know the changelog! I mean, you could tell us your plans for future versions, that would be cool dude!

RE: ChangeLog by LEE123 on 07-03-2006 at 04:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LordNykon
Well, i heard Patchou is going to release an update soon. i was wondering if you can let us know the changelog! I mean, you could tell us your plans for future versions, that would be cool dude!

He releases a changelog on every new version.
RE: ChangeLog by qgroessl on 07-03-2006 at 04:17 PM

And in the next version you can expect all the features that are missing in this version ;) haha... as in the "(" emoticon helper...

okay, so that's all i can remember, but there's more...

RE: ChangeLog by Val on 07-03-2006 at 04:38 PM

Patchou would not release a beta changelog only public release changlogs. You can expect lots of improvments and some old features comming back!

RE: ChangeLog by LordNykon on 07-03-2006 at 04:55 PM

awesome awesome awesome. Dudes, i'm dreaming with the " Personalised nicks on tabs" feature. damn

RE: RE: ChangeLog by Val on 07-03-2006 at 05:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LordNykon
awesome awesome awesome. Dudes, i'm dreaming with the " Personalised nicks on tabs" feature. damn

That one was requested alot in the beta forums, but Patchou has been having some trouble getting it to work with WLM custom nickname. He may (if the current WLM one dosen't improve) release his own custom nickname system with MP!L, remember this is a maybe.