Shoutbox

[request]emoticon auto-complete disabler - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [request]emoticon auto-complete disabler (/showthread.php?tid=62519)

[request]emoticon auto-complete disabler by Lee on 07-04-2006 at 03:49 PM

Hi all!
i did a little research for a solution, but i found nothing compatible with WLM. so i want to know if it is possible to disable the emoticon auto-complete "feature"?
i would be extremely thankful if someone could make a little script for this one!
Thanks in advance!:o)

RE: [request]emoticon auto-complete disabler by absorbation on 07-04-2006 at 03:52 PM

In Plus! you can use the /noicon command before each message :). It disables emoticons from being sent in the message.

RE: [request]emoticon auto-complete disabler by deAd on 07-04-2006 at 04:13 PM

he/she wants emoticons, just to disable them automatically appearing as you type.

RE: RE: [request]emoticon auto-complete disabler by Lee on 07-04-2006 at 04:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
he/she wants emoticons, just to disable them automatically appearing as you type.

exactly!that's what i was trying to say!thx!

ps.: i'm a 'he' :beer:
RE: [request]emoticon auto-complete disabler by Lee on 02-02-2007 at 04:34 PM

now that stuffplug is released, and it does not contain this feature anymore, is there a chance to put this little feature in a script? it annoys be a bit, and i loved the old times, when msn didn't complete automatically the emoticons..
thanks!:)