Shoutbox

[Latest version: 4.20.0159] HopperLive Final Released - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Latest version: 4.20.0159] HopperLive Final Released (/showthread.php?tid=62563)

[Latest version: 4.20.0159] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 07-05-2006 at 08:21 AM

Important! HopperLive's Readme is available HERE

HopperLive is a Messenger Plus! Live script that generates "toasts" (sign-in notifications of Messenger) on your contact's side. Your contact does not need to have HopperLive in order to see your toasts.

Chagnes since 4.11.0131
  • Enhanced compatibility with Messenger Plus! 5, Windows Live Messenger 2011, and Windows 7.
Chagnes since 4.10.0126
  • Applied compatibility fix with Windows Live Messenger 2009. Note: in order for toasts with custom messages to show correctly on your contacts' side who have Windows Live Messenger 2009, you have to install this version of HopperLive regardless of your Messenger version.
  • Back-end structural changes.
  • Fixed easter egg on Windows Vista.
Chagnes since 4.10.0124
  • Updater is now removed so as to prevent conflicts with Plus!'s own update feature introduced in Plus! 4.70.
  • Other miscellaneous changes.
Chagnes since 4.01.0109
  • You can now choose to hide your display picture temporarily when performing hops.
  • Improved compatibility: ListViewControl column-header-click-and-sort, SpinControl delta-change and Auto Update checking are now done with JScript.
  • Other miscenllaneous changes.
(see Changelogs at HopperLive webiste for more)

As always, if you have any bug reports, suggestions or any comments blah blah blah, please reply in this thread.

Ready to Hop? I hope you enjoy HopperLive :)

The MD5 hash of the attached file is a08e694f1a9658365a6b0aaed2bba745
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by whYeNQue on 07-05-2006 at 08:49 AM

cool, thanks :D

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Eddie on 07-05-2006 at 08:57 AM

heheh awesome :) very nice :) time to annoy friends (A)

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Felu on 07-05-2006 at 09:00 AM

:bow:Mnjul:bow:

Hooper rocks [Image: rock_nana.gif]
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Rik on 07-05-2006 at 09:17 AM

works really well. thanks Mnjul :D

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by xJ + on 07-05-2006 at 10:34 AM

It works. However, whenever I exit and restart my messenger, it will not work till I remove and import back the script.

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by segosa on 07-05-2006 at 10:34 AM

" HopperLive.zip"

What is the point in zipping a zip file? :P

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Big0ne on 07-05-2006 at 10:43 AM

I was about to ask the same question :D . Good job!

ps: i'd like to see version without "spam protection" :D

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by kender on 07-05-2006 at 11:38 AM

it seems to work..
I don't like very much that toasts display the Display Picture! :(

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Chestah on 07-05-2006 at 12:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa
" HopperLive.zip"

To make sure the .plsc open correctly in plus and not get changed by IE to a zip file :P?
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by prashker on 07-05-2006 at 01:03 PM

Great Job Mnjul (y)

Looks awsome (y)

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Tartooob on 07-05-2006 at 02:06 PM

Great, installed it, works fine, tested it, contacts are  $#^$#@%$# at me :P

haha fun, ty for the great plugin ^_^

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-05-2006 at 02:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xJ +
It works. However, whenever I exit and restart my messenger, it will not work till I remove and import back the script.
Does this happen every time? :S

quote:
Originally posted by kender
I don't like very much that toasts display the Display Picture!
An option to "temporarily turn off" your display picture may be added in future releases. :)
It will not be on by default though, because it will probably mess up your display picture list (I can forsee this even before I ever code it).

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
quote:
" HopperLive.zip"

To make sure the .plsc open correctly in plus and not get changed by IE to a zip file :P?
Exactly. It would be quite annoying that IE renames it with .zip extension (all you get would be .js and .xml without automatic installation.)

Anyway, the plsc is 151KB and the double-zipped one is 149KB, there is still some merit of double-zipping...

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by laurenz on 07-05-2006 at 02:18 PM

great script, very advanced.
there is just one sucky thing, that makes the whole script suck in my opinion.
with this i mean the protection, i mean, i can decide for myself if i want to flood a lot, theres no stupid script needed to block me from doing it.
i mean, if i want to flood, i can do it manually, but i guess this script is made to make things easyer, then make it easyer, and don't put limits.

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by MX-G on 07-05-2006 at 02:22 PM

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by AmbulanceX on 07-05-2006 at 02:22 PM

Didn't work for me, not sure what really happened because i cant see my own toasts, although i have myself added. I tested it with others and all that happened was one toast came up with my name and nothing else, sometimes 2 or 3 toasts... ill keep trying, spam's stopping me though.. ha ha

RE: RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by xJ + on 07-05-2006 at 02:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
quote:
Originally posted by xJ +
Does this happen every time? :S

Ya. :(
Does it have to do with the incapability of windows vista?
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Graventhorp on 07-05-2006 at 06:22 PM

Ummm...total newbie question, but I've never used a script or Hopper before....

HOW do I use it!?

The script is imported and running....but i find no new commands...

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Stalkid on 07-05-2006 at 06:28 PM

3 minute-limit Oo

That really sucks :(

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by cooldude_i06 on 07-05-2006 at 06:31 PM

Also, you can't remove the plugin normally ATM.

RE: RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by alexp2_ad on 07-05-2006 at 07:11 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
quote:
" HopperLive.zip"

Exactly. It would be quite annoying that IE renames it with .zip extension (all you get would be .js and .xml without automatic installation.)

If you plan on attaching it on the forum then this is no use to you, but to make your script download right in IE:

Put the script in it's own folder and in the folder add a .htaccess file containing the line:

code:
ForceType application/x-plsc

For some reason, AddType wasn't working for me, but that does. :)
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Graventhorp on 07-05-2006 at 07:55 PM

weird, people are usually helpful in this forum

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by riahc4 on 07-05-2006 at 11:54 PM

Since its a script that limit can accually be removed...

RE: RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by alexp2_ad on 07-06-2006 at 12:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Graventhorp
Ummm...total newbie question, but I've never used a script or Hopper before....

HOW do I use it!?

The script is imported and running....but i find no new commands...

The menu for this script (and all others) are found under the plus icon:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/alexp2_ad/screenshotofmenu.png
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by MC Inferno on 07-06-2006 at 12:41 AM

which bit needs taken out to do that, coz im lost?

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by ShawnZ on 07-06-2006 at 12:44 AM

its there for a reason. if you really want the limit gone, you can figure out how to remove it.

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Lou on 07-06-2006 at 01:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by laurenz
great script, very advanced.
there is just one sucky thing, that makes the whole script suck in my opinion.
with this i mean the protection, i mean, i can decide for myself if i want to flood a lot, theres no stupid script needed to block me from doing it.
i mean, if i want to flood, i can do it manually, but i guess this script is made to make things easyer, then make it easyer, and don't put limits.
It's not made to annoy contacts, it's made to grab your contacts attention. 2 totally different things.
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by cloudhunter on 07-06-2006 at 02:27 AM

The limit isn't as easy to remove as you might think ;) Unfortuneately :(

Cloudy

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by segosa on 07-06-2006 at 06:56 AM

He does most of the work inside a DLL which also includes displaying the toasts and thus the 3 minute time limit is checked inside DLL and you won't be able to remove it.

If you really want to annoy your contacts it's not hard to make a script yourself which does that.

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by tinpiliycfa on 07-06-2006 at 09:58 AM

I hope that this 3 minutes will be gone, it's too long. I think that 1 would be enough.

Also on the preset in the chat window, only 2  appears even tough I've made 4 ???

thanks

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Cloud Strife on 07-06-2006 at 10:22 AM

i was waiting for this since the testing starts :D this is the better plug inscript!!

Thanx Mnjul :grin:

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-06-2006 at 02:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cooldude_i06
Also, you can't remove the plugin normally ATM.
Since I load a DLL in the script, removing the script seems impossible and I think it's how Plus! works with scripts that has something to do with this. Actually, when Plus! fails to remove HopperLive, you can manually remove all the files in HopperLive directory but not the directory itself...I'll take a look into this, but don't hold your breath :(

quote:
Originally posted by tinpiliycfa
Also on the preset in the chat window, only 2  appears even tough I've made 4 ???
A preset...
* shows in Contact List window when it has a name, and its "scope" is not set to "Contacts in conversation window"
* shows in Conversation window when it has a name

I'll add a note beside the name field about this.

Graventhorp: HopperLive adds a menu in the Messenger Plus! Live icon in your contact list and conversation windows. Although some of HopperLive's functionalities are accessible through commands, I recommend you use its core interface: Hopper Control Center. The use of HCC is quite self-explanatory; feel free to reply if you have more questions :)
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by cloudhunter on 07-06-2006 at 02:52 PM

quote:
He does most of the work inside a DLL which also includes displaying the toasts and thus the 3 minute time limit is checked inside DLL and you won't be able to remove it.

If you really want to annoy your contacts it's not hard to make a script yourself which does that.

Nah I don't wanna annoy my contacts, I just hate having limits imposed on things I do. Anyhow for the vote:

3 Minutes seems a bit too long for me, 1 - 2 i think would be a reasonable ammount. But hey, not for me to decide ;)

Cloudy
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Sunshine on 07-06-2006 at 03:51 PM

* Sunshine hops...hopperdihophophop

Just one question: if you want to see the popups you send yourself, does a specific notification need to be on? I have myself in my contactlist but hopping all shows the toasts to others but not me (i'd like to see what they look like when i put a message in etc. etc).

RE: RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Jerm on 07-06-2006 at 05:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AmbulanceX
Didn't work for me, not sure what really happened because i cant see my own toasts, although i have myself added. I tested it with others and all that happened was one toast came up with my name and nothing else, sometimes 2 or 3 toasts... ill keep trying, spam's stopping me though.. ha ha

I tested it with my friends also and all that happened was it toasted my name with the number of toasts that I selected but I cannot personalize the toasts.
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-06-2006 at 05:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Just one question: if you want to see the popups you send yourself, does a specific notification need to be on? I have myself in my contactlist but hopping all shows the toasts to others but not me (i'd like to see what they look like when i put a message in etc. etc).
WLM seems to "block" your-own sign-in notifications..I think there is no option to re-enable it... :(

Shall I add a Preview function or something like "Generate toasts on this computer so that I can see them by myself"?

As for the AFP interval, I'm collecting usage statistics data :)

Jerm: your friends are probably using the custom names feature of WLM. Hopper is not able to change the custom names on your friend's side :)
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by prashker on 07-06-2006 at 06:06 PM

A good suggestion would be a preview buttion (y)

Just to verify it all looks good before you hop your contacts crazy :P

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Sunshine on 07-06-2006 at 06:17 PM

quote:
Shall I add a Preview function or something like "Generate toasts on this computer so that I can see them by myself"?
Yes, that would be nice...main thing for me though is that i'd like to verify all is working as should (testing point of view: does the message really get on the toasts, how does it look...without having to ask the other to take a screenshot).

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Jerm on 07-06-2006 at 06:19 PM

i dont think that is the problem.  I asked my friends about it and they said that they didnt have me as a custom name.  i tried toasting myself since i have 2 email accounts and the result was the same as my friends described...only my name was toasted instead of the custom toast that i tried to do

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Chris4 on 07-06-2006 at 07:12 PM

Suggestion:

When your choosing the contacts that you want to see the toast[s], it should show their current status and therefore be able to put them in order (online at top ---> offline at bottom). :)

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-07-2006 at 12:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
When your choosing the contacts that you want to see the toast[s], it should show their current status and therefore be able to put them in order
I don't know how to make ListView sorted by column headers for now...will take a look :)

Well, to Preview the toasts, I must use Plus!'s own toasts, and that will look a little different from the actual toasts shown in your contact's side...anyway I'll add this feature. :)

Again, thanks for your input. I'd like those of you who have used Hopper before to post your first impressions on HopperLive compared with Hopper (so don't say AFP sucks, because Hopper has AFP too)
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by tinpiliycfa on 07-07-2006 at 01:49 PM

Maybe that's because my english isn't perfect but I don't get the

[optional number of toasts] [optional status to change to]

I mean what's the use ??

when I put 4 in number of toast I thought it would generate 4 toasts but only 1 appear and it has 4 as a message...

as the status, if I put Online, it shows online on the toast appearing to my contact.

so what's the use ?

thanks

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by akash on 07-10-2006 at 12:02 PM

doesn't seem to work for me either.. i've tested with some of my friends and with myself (logging into 2 different accounts) but whenever i try to do the hopping, same old 'username has signed in' appears.. :( n there aint no custom names on either side..
any help would be greatly appreciated..

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-10-2006 at 02:25 PM

Would you like to tell me what messages are you trying to put in the toasts, akash? :)

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by akash on 07-12-2006 at 07:50 AM

regular stuff..like 'Hey! Look who's in! :)'

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Br4yd3nP.Plus on 07-12-2006 at 08:18 AM

Hello.

How do i Remove HopperLive?

It come's up:

The script directory could not be deleted.
Some file's may be opened or locked.

Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thanks,

Brayden.

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by tinpiliycfa on 07-12-2006 at 01:03 PM

hello, It doesn't work for me ! I mean my contact doesn't see the toast and sometimes they keep my "changed" name as my pseudos even when I get mine original name back!

can you help me please ?

thanks

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-12-2006 at 02:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Br4yd3nP.Plus
How do i Remove HopperLive?

Just shut down your Messenger, go to \Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts and remove HopperLive directory.

It seems that HopperLive can not make Plus! properly receive the name change request (or there is something wrong between Plus! and Messenger). I'll try to see if I can find any workaround.
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by NanoChromatic on 07-18-2006 at 01:02 PM

When you hop 5 times,it crashed my msn and exited it.

Regards
      KieranJ.

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by rockmanneo on 07-18-2006 at 10:26 PM

I got this error whenever I'm trying to hop:

An error occured in "Hopping". Error code was C0000005 (Access Violation)

And then it changed my nick to my hop messege :S

Help please?

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-19-2006 at 10:36 AM

KieranJ and rockmanneo: Please tell me whether this always happens or not. Please also tell me your Windows version :)

RE: RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by NanoChromatic on 07-19-2006 at 10:39 AM

quote:
KieranJ and rockmanneo: Please tell me whether this always happens or not. Please also tell me your Windows version :)

Its happened 3 times (Thats all ive used it.)
Well i cant use it any-more as Windows Live wouldnt let me add contacts plus deleted over 40 of my contacts. So ive uninstalled it.

Regards

Kieran.

Edit: Im using the old hopper still =) and im using Windows XP Professional
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by tinpiliycfa on 07-19-2006 at 11:15 AM

It happened to me too. My contact didn't received the toast but saw my nick change to the messages supposed to be in the Toast and even kept it until I restart messenger

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Matti on 07-19-2006 at 02:48 PM

I'm getting the following error when launching a Hop:

quote:
---------------------------
HopperLive
An error occured in "Hopping". Error code was C0000005 (Access Violation)

It's recommended that you not continue what you were doing, and restart Messenger.
OK   
This happens every time, so I can't Hop at all... :'(

EDIT: Oops, already reported. I'm running on:
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
Windows Live Messenger 8.00.0787
Messenger Plus! Live 4.01.0.240

Oh, btw, disable hopkeys when you're editing them in the Configuration window, really annoying! :P
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by rockmanneo on 07-19-2006 at 04:01 PM

The error msg start happening yesterday, it did not happen the first time I used it (2 weeks ago). But the hop have never worked on my WLM (build 792). Forgot what the problem was exactly.
My OS is XP SP2.

Just to make sure, to install Hopper just run the plsc file like any other scripts, right? This is my first time using Hopper on any plus!.

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by tinpiliycfa on 07-19-2006 at 04:52 PM

I had to remove it because it conflicted with polygamy.

when I opened more than 1 messenger it blocked every thing !

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-19-2006 at 05:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rockmanneo
Just to make sure, to install Hopper just run the plsc file like any other scripts, right? This is my first time using Hopper on any plus!.
Yes indeed :)
quote:
Originally posted by Mattike
disable hopkeys when you're editing them in the Configuration window, really annoying!
Yeah...good suggestion, will do that in next version.

And tinpiliycfa, would you tell me what do you mean by "block everything"? :)

As for the access violation/crash problem, it's strange that it could happen...Internally Hopper always checks against this nasty things. I might release a debug version some time (perhaps after August, I am again stranded with my personal issues recently) to better trace it down. Sorry for that :(

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by tinpiliycfa on 07-19-2006 at 05:26 PM

well my msn freeze and I can't do a thing

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Ices_Eyes on 07-21-2006 at 02:50 PM

Hi. I have a MSN crash anytime i try to hop someone...MSN give an error and exit: this is first part of error that he would love to send to microsoft:

code:
AppName: msnmsgr.exe AppVer: 8.0.792.0
ModName: hopperlive.dll ModVer: 4.0.0.83

My operating system is Widows XP SP" with all the microsoft path till today, and MP!L 4.01 with mess.be patch too...

Bye ;)
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-22-2006 at 08:01 PM

Well it appears that I need a Debug version for the next release...

Gonna be a hassle, and I can't do it right now. I however promise that I read and take into consideration every input from my user.

Although I had no idea what's going wrong :p

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by TechedRonan on 07-23-2006 at 02:50 AM

Gives me a nasty error :S
"An error occured in "Hopping". Error code was C00000005 (Access Violation)

It's recomended you not continue what you were doing, and restart Messenger"

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-23-2006 at 05:05 PM

Hello everyone,

HopperLive Preview Release 4.00.0084 has been released. It (only) includes some compatibility fixes with Plus! 4.01 (the Access Violation is one example). Please go back download the original attachment in the first post. Of course, be sure you get the latest Plus!, 4.01.0240 as of writing, first :)

Suggestions, bug reports or any comments are as always welcome ;)

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Ices_Eyes on 07-23-2006 at 05:35 PM

Ok...new version installed and...my problem remain... :P

By the way this version let me sometimes hopp someone, but all that it do is to show my login toast (same when i access at messenger, without any of the text i write...)

Another thing is...: it anytime tell me there's an update... :S

Bye, goog work ;)

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by P4R4D0x on 07-24-2006 at 09:26 AM

In the control center, will there be an option to send the hop to the people in the convo you're in??

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-24-2006 at 01:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by P4R4D0x
In the control center, will there be an option to send the hop to the people in the convo you're in??
It's already there, isn't it? You just need to launch Hopper Control Center in the conversation window (follow the Plus! icon menu above the "Enter messages here" area).

And Ices_Eyes, please remove mess patch (temporarily, of course) and see if your crashing problem and name-in-the-toasts problem remain, ok? :) Please go download 4.00.0085 and see if your crashing problems remains :)
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by hmaster on 07-24-2006 at 02:07 PM

It keeps asking me to update even though I've clicked update each time.

Nice work though (Y)

RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-24-2006 at 03:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hmaster
It's fixed, I'm uploading the new version now :)
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by prashker on 07-24-2006 at 03:24 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hmaster
It's fixed, I'm uploading the new version now :)

Great (y)
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 07-26-2006 at 03:15 PM

An update has been released to correct the "my messages aren't in the toasts!" bug. :)

RE: RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Ices_Eyes on 08-14-2006 at 05:18 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by P4R4D0x
It's already there, isn't it? You just need to launch Hopper Control Center in the conversation window (follow the Plus! icon menu above the "Enter messages here" area).

And Ices_Eyes, please remove mess patch (temporarily, of course) and see if your crashing problem and name-in-the-toasts problem remain, ok? :) Please go download 4.00.0085 and see if your crashing problems remains :)

Ok...sorry for the time i use for seply u... ;)

Seems to work now... (Y)

Good work!!! :D
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by scorp10n on 08-17-2006 at 02:32 AM

how can i keep the mess patch and you the hopper too

(i need the mess because i can stand thoes annoying ads)

thx in advance (Y)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by cloudhunter on 08-17-2006 at 02:38 AM

It should work now if i've read the thread right... Try it with the mess patch installed!

Cloudy

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by scorp10n on 08-17-2006 at 03:48 AM

does'nt work with the patch and doesn't work without it
it's only working when i import it for the first time and when i restart the messenger it's freezes
i tried to isolated the script but it wont even load alone

anyway i give you more details:
im running...
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600) english
Windows Live Messenger 8.00.0792 hebrew version
Messenger Plus! Live 5.1.2600 hebrew translated

and mess patch g4-80792

when it's working it's a great script
:)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 08-23-2006 at 06:12 AM

scorp10n, you mean that HopperLive can't work either with or without mess patch, right?

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Jimbo on 08-23-2006 at 12:19 PM

kl script

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by scorp10n on 08-23-2006 at 12:33 PM

yes it does'nt work with it or without it, it's only working when i install it for the first time and on the next time i start the MSN messenger it freezes

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 08-23-2006 at 07:30 PM

scorp10n, do you have Auto Sign-in in Messenger enabled? :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by scorp10n on 08-24-2006 at 01:59 AM

its gonna be the shortest reply i have writen

answer: yes

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Reload2 on 08-30-2006 at 11:27 PM

Well it seems great but when I close messenger and re-open it, it freezes all. I tried to remove it and it works again. Using WinXP Pro SP2 WLM build 812, MP!L build 240 and Mess Patch.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 08-31-2006 at 02:44 PM

Same problem as scorp10n, right? :)

I'll investigate this, but don't hold your breath..I might not be able to find a solution, to be honest :(

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Reload2 on 08-31-2006 at 03:30 PM

Yeah same problem, I have to delete HopperLive in the Scripts folder and import it again to use it.

Edit: 300 posts :o) :banana:

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 08-31-2006 at 07:53 PM

Hey Reload2,

You do have build 86 installed, right? (Please go to your Scripts\HopperLive directory and check HopperLive.dll by Alt-DoubleClicking it and view the Version tab)

Also, does this page show a link to HopperLive website?
http://w.csie.org/~b94075/smdc/hopperlive/backend/

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by prashker on 08-31-2006 at 07:56 PM

quote:
yes :p
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 08-31-2006 at 08:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSpam

Err...Reload2?

When Hopper checks for update or upload usage statistics, it connects to the backend server and transmits data... I need to know if connection failure would get Messenger to freeze
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by prashker on 08-31-2006 at 08:01 PM

quote:
Err...Reload2?

shush :P
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Yil2201 on 08-31-2006 at 09:48 PM

Really cool script! Thank you! What will be in next build ? :)

Congrulations, Yil2201.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Chris4 on 09-01-2006 at 05:35 PM

Loving the site Mnjul <3 :D

Very nice script.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Reload2 on 09-01-2006 at 11:00 PM

quote:
Hey Reload2,

You do have build 86 installed, right? (Please go to your Scripts\HopperLive directory and check HopperLive.dll by Alt-DoubleClicking it and view the Version tab)

Sorry for the late answer I was busy to moving these days. And yes I'm using the build 86, I just verified to make sure

quote:
Yes it does
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Yil2201 on 09-04-2006 at 05:22 PM

Hi ;) i just installed HopperLive and then hop a bit. I had a error message which said something like "not flood" or i don't know what and then i switched off my computer and went to sleep. This morning, just the reboot after the install, i log in WLM and now, each 25 seconds, i'm disconnected from WLM ... I reinstalled WLM and Msg Plu!s Live, deleted all sripts directories and this is not working !!

Does anyone already experienced the problem and has a solution ?

Thank you a lot, because this is a BIG problem ;)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by the_dare on 09-04-2006 at 06:25 PM

thanks for the script

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by scorp10n on 09-07-2006 at 12:32 AM

if it helps i debuged it and it's crashing in the on event timer function

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Mnjul on 09-07-2006 at 11:32 AM

Wow..thanks, scorp10n :gfdrin:

Would you help me further by telling me which section of the event timer function that caused the crash? Is it the "HopperLive_CheckUpdate" part or the "HopperLive_UploadUsage" part?

Whatever, I do have anti-crash mechanism in regard to that... :{
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Steven on 09-13-2006 at 11:20 AM

Minjul i have to say i really liked your old program and this one is awesome!!! i was wondering if its possible in the next version to have a option: For example : When a contact sees the hops, there able to click the hop, and they go straight to talking to me. Is it possible you can do something to make the "hopper" annonomys? i cant spell sorry. 
But other than that im happy with the program. Keep it up.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by Felu on 09-13-2006 at 11:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by steven5678
Minjul i have to say i really liked your old program and this one is awesome!!! i was wondering if its possible in the next version to have a option: For example : When a contact sees the hops, there able to click the hop, and they go straight to talking to me. Is it possible you can do something to make the "hopper" annonomys? i cant spell sorry. 
But other than that im happy with the program. Keep it up.
Well, the toast to your friends see isn't a Hopper Toast, its a notification toast like the Messenger and Messenger Plus! one's when a user signs in and out. And this hoper works on the basis of changing status i.e, It either blocks or unblocks a contact or changes your status to Appear Offline and then back to the status you chose. So clicking the toast depends on the user's settings. Hopper Live can do nothing about it *-).
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0086] HopperLive: Download Preview Release now by mikcheck on 09-15-2006 at 01:08 AM

How about an hop dedicated, choosable Display Picture?

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-12-2006 at 08:14 AM

It's here!

The final version of HopperLive is released. Get back to the first post of this thread and download it ;)

This release will be submitted to the official Scripts Database too.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by prashker on 11-13-2006 at 08:03 PM

quote:
Preview function added.

Does not work, :P

Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
Windows Live Messenger 8.01.0106
Messenger Plus! Live 4.10.0.250
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-14-2006 at 02:34 AM

Details?

The number of toasts, the messages in it, what actually happens when you click the Preview button, and where is that Preview button you pressed?

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by prashker on 11-14-2006 at 03:05 AM

quote:
number of toasts

Didnt work with 1 message (then clicked preview)

Didnt work with 5 messages (from "Create Split Messages") then clicked preview

quote:
the messages in it

lol (message 1)
you (message 2)
are (message 3)
stupid (message 4)
lol (message 5)

Or something like that :p

quote:
what actually happens when you click the Preview button

Nothing, click and nothing happens :p

quote:
and where is that Preview button you pressed?

HopperLive > Hopper Control Center

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-14-2006 at 07:47 AM

OK, I guess that's because...

1. Your status is Busy and you have "Show Messenger Plus! popup notifications when Busy" unchecked (in Preferences\Customize!\Evetns Notifications)

2. You have EnableMsgPlusToasts set to 0 in your preferences registry.

Anyway, if I get things right, I may find a way to correct it...(hope the oldish way used in Hopper3 still works :P)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Felu on 11-14-2006 at 11:12 AM

Mnjul : The updater in the older versions come up but doesn't work. Here's the debug

code:
Function called: OnWndUpdateAvailableEvent_CtrlClicked
Bad calling convention detected for "ShellExecuteW" in "shell32". The function must be declared with __stdcall.

I hope its fixed in the version [Image: msn_happy.gif].

* Felu downloads new version.
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-14-2006 at 11:30 AM

Well, that's very strange...I've just done some research and ShellExecuteW is indeed declared with __stdcall in shellapi.h :S

Bother tell me your Windows version?

Anyway, it's not "fixed" in 4.00.0102...and there's nothing to fix, I'm using a very standard way provided by Plus! to call ShellExecutew :(

Anyway, it should open your browser despite the message (it's just a warning, i suppose). Would you tell me if clicking on the links in About window would launch them?

RE: RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by CookieRevised on 11-15-2006 at 11:54 AM

quote:
Well, that's very strange...I've just done some research and ShellExecuteW is indeed declared with __stdcall in shellapi.h :S

Anyway, it's not "fixed" in 4.00.0102...and there's nothing to fix, I'm using a very standard way provided by Plus! to call ShellExecutew :(
You used too much paramaters in the call in CScriptUtility.js.

Interop.Call("shell32","ShellExecuteW",NULL,NULL,url,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL);

should be

Interop.Call("shell32","ShellExecuteW",NULL,NULL,url,NULL,NULL,NULL);

;)
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-15-2006 at 01:50 PM

Blah.

Thanks Cookie :chrongue:

--
Now SonicSam I'm waiting for your reply :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Felu on 11-15-2006 at 02:01 PM

quote:
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600) (Media Center Edition)

quote:
Anyway, it should open your browser despite the message (it's just a warning, i suppose).
No link opens up [Image: xso_undecided.gif].
quote:
Would you tell me if clicking on the links in About window would launch them?
They work fine [Image: xso_rolleyes.gif].
quote:
SonicSam
You meant Felu [Image: msn_tongue.gif]?
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-15-2006 at 02:22 PM

I meant SonicSam, as in http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=62...d=753165#pid753165

Anyway, it's strange that the links in About window still work...the Updater probably didn't download the information (including the latest verson, download url and changelogs) properly when it checked for update.
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by prashker on 11-15-2006 at 08:12 PM

quote:
Blah.

Thanks Cookie :chrongue:

--
Now SonicSam I'm waiting for your reply :)

Oh, sorry :P

:P

quote:
OK, I guess that's because...

1. Your status is Busy and you have "Show Messenger Plus! popup notifications when Busy" unchecked (in Preferences\Customize!\Evetns Notifications)

2. You have EnableMsgPlusToasts set to 0 in your preferences registry.

Anyway, if I get things right, I may find a way to correct it...(hope the oldish way used in Hopper3 still works :P)

Yes, I was 'busy' :p
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-20-2006 at 03:09 PM

It'll be fixed in the next release :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0102] HopperLive Final Released by EBFL on 11-20-2006 at 03:50 PM

quote:
It'll be fixed in the next release :)
Nice one Mnjul :D
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0104] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-29-2006 at 11:58 AM

4.00.0104 is now released.

I'll submit it to the script database to take part in the scripting contest too. :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0104] HopperLive Final Released by rekzai on 12-05-2006 at 02:34 AM

how come the preview is different from what it actually looks like

i want it to look like the preview

without my dp showing when it pops up or the dots at the end lol

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0104] HopperLive Final Released by Mardoxx on 12-24-2006 at 01:27 AM

Also emoticons don't work

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0104] HopperLive Final Released by Fuse on 12-24-2006 at 10:42 AM

anyway to increse the amount of toasts from5 to 15 :P?

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0104] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 12-24-2006 at 11:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rekzai
how come the preview is different from what it actually looks like

i want it to look like the preview

without my dp showing when it pops up or the dots at the end lol
Limitations :S It's mainly a way to test that the split message works correctly.

quote:
Originally posted by Fuse101
anyway to increse the amount of toasts from5 to 15 :P?
No and actually no need: A typical 1024x768 screen can show up to 5 toasts at one time.
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0104] HopperLive Final Released by mogster on 12-27-2006 at 12:04 AM

[Image: dllsw9.th.jpg]
I think we have a problem here...
That DLL is where it's suppose to be.

Btw, I'm using Windows Vista..

-I have tried re-installing AND re-downloading the script
-I've tried dropping the DLL in mad places
-I've tried enabling it for full admin access...NOTHING!

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0104] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 12-27-2006 at 01:57 PM

I'll have a check on Vista to see what's wrong. Thanks for reporting :)

Edit: it's fixed in 4.00.0105.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by mogster on 01-01-2007 at 11:33 PM

Thankyou!!!

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Swiss on 01-02-2007 at 01:12 PM

It changes my name to the hop message I sent and I have to manually change my name back to what it was before I hopped. I understand it has to change my MSN name to my Hop message as I hop but at the end id should change it right back to what it was shouldn't it?

I have seen this happening right from its release for MSGPluslive. None of the updates has fixed it. At least for me.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 01-02-2007 at 03:10 PM

Of course HopperLive should change your display name back after it hops. What you describe is definitely something wrong, Swiss.

What's your display name? :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Swiss on 01-02-2007 at 07:19 PM

OK display name is NeoRosis

No special characters ... 3 part hop sent. Final text in hop window was:

Year :)\dNew\dHappy

The smiley displays here in Hop text but in Hope window it is : )  (no spaces)

At the end of it now my Display name has become:

Year :)   (with da damn smiley :@)

And of course has that smiley in my display name so looks so n00by

And I noticed ppl hopping back to me also got their Display name changed :o

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 01-03-2007 at 01:25 PM

I'm well able to reproduce this bug. I'll find out what's causing it and if I can, I will fix it ;)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Swiss on 01-03-2007 at 02:47 PM

Cool, thankx for looking into it.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by cameron.stokes3 on 01-16-2007 at 06:37 PM

hmmmm wot happened to it only toasting your open chat windows?.... could an option be added to the dropdown to only toast the one contact whose convo is one open and in focus????

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 01-17-2007 at 02:20 AM

It's already there in HopperLive, cameron.strokes3... :S

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by okaygo on 01-17-2007 at 12:42 PM

I'll have try, although I don't know what it does for.
And thanks for your effort.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by cameron.stokes3 on 01-19-2007 at 04:09 PM

hmmmm... so it is... it wasnt there the other day.... i feel stupid now... oh well... could you please tell me which file controlls the order if the dropdown as i would prefer the second option to be the first so i dont have to select it every time...

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 01-19-2007 at 05:40 PM

You need to modify HCCHandler.js. HopperLive uses ItemData of the Scope combobox item so that it is index-independent; you'll need to modify the codes to make indices and item data inconsistent.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by MrDiSante on 01-21-2007 at 05:53 PM

I'm experiencing the same problem as swiss - after I use a hop my name doesn't change back to what it was originally. It happens in Vista and XP. My screenname is (6)Nazgul(6). I'm using the latest version of hopper, released on Jan 20, 2007.

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 01-22-2007 at 03:44 PM

The bug has a workaround ready (it can't be fixed due to some reasons) but the new version hasn't been released to the multitude yet (I wanted to wait for a new Plus! release) but if you'd like an update, I can send the new version to you.

Also, is the problem on Vista you mentioned in the other thread still happening to you with this latest version, MrDiSante? :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by MrDiSante on 01-23-2007 at 12:12 AM

I would appreciate if you'd send the update to me. :D
And the problem on Vista I mentioned stopped happening on one of my machines, but is still happening on another.

RE: RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Fireboy on 02-12-2007 at 12:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MrDiSante
I'm experiencing the same problem as swiss - after I use a hop my name doesn't change back to what it was originally. It happens in Vista and XP. My screenname is (6)Nazgul(6). I'm using the latest version of hopper, released on Jan 20, 2007.

Man, this script is doing the same thing to me... for example, if i do split messages and the last message is "gay" it changes my name with the word "gay" on it... lol

By the way, it once froze my msn and blocked the contact i was talking to...

So yeah it would be helpfull if you fixed that bug, cause the script owns, its just that little detail that you need to fix
RE: [Latest version: 4.00.0105] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 02-18-2007 at 09:28 AM

The next version containing the workaround to this bug will be released sometime after the final release of Plus! 4.20.

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-03-2007 at 11:52 AM

I've put up the new version and I hope you'll be happy with it. :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by High Speed Chaser on 03-03-2007 at 11:59 AM

Thanks Mnjul
it's a great script and it's worth all the work you put into it
and I hope you continue to make more great scripts

EDIT: when i use the preset hop it still keeps my name the same after the hop and doesn't change it back to the original and I just installed the one you put up minutes ago
Am I doing something wrong?

PS I pm you

can you put smileys in the toasts

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-03-2007 at 12:27 PM

I'll look into it more :)

quote:
Originally posted by High Speed Chaser
can you put smileys in the toasts

Yes you can (not custom ones though)
RE: RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by Novox on 03-03-2007 at 01:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by High Speed Chaser

EDIT: when i use the preset hop it still keeps my name the same after the hop and doesn't change it back to the original and I just installed the one you put up minutes ago
Am I doing something wrong?

Me too.. the name doesn't change to the original..
RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by Lukeyy19 on 03-04-2007 at 07:13 PM

im having this problem too

Windows XP
Latest WLM
Latest Plus! Live
Latest HopperLive

i hop, and my name changes, then it changes back to normal at the end, but then it jumps back to the hop word/s after a few seconds.

i only downloaded it yesterday and i had high expectations and if it worked it would be excelent, but im dissapointed...

when is this going to be fixed?

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-05-2007 at 12:22 PM

It'll be fixed around this Wednesday hopefully.

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by lammerzor on 03-06-2007 at 06:36 PM

when i go active the hopper that says that i have no autorization to do it... what's append?

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-07-2007 at 04:41 AM

Would you give me a screenshot of the message, lammerzor? :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by mula2001 on 03-07-2007 at 01:03 PM

my favorite script

very nice...

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0107] HopperLive Final Released by denniz55 on 03-07-2007 at 06:51 PM

i dnt understand.i use this script it is works but and my nickname is changes :S  ;

i set  = hello !
it is works
but and my nickname changes = hello ! :S

plz help :(

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-08-2007 at 05:57 AM

A new version has been released to (hopefully!) correct the name-change issue. :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-08-2007 at 12:45 PM

quote:
rsion has been released to (hopefully!) correct the name-change issue.

I have downloaded it finally it works fine:):)
thanks you the update
RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Ace-_Ventura on 03-09-2007 at 09:31 PM

Love the script, but it would be nice if you could also change the Display Picture for each toast. Is it possible for a future version?

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-10-2007 at 05:44 AM

That would potentially mess up your Display Picture list. But I'll consider that :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Ace-_Ventura on 03-10-2007 at 12:57 PM

There's no need for choosing a "custom" DP. It would be fine if you could just choose from the DP list.

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by qbano on 03-11-2007 at 01:57 AM

hi, i cant get hopperlive to install. I am running vista, msn 8.1 and the latest messenger plus live. every time i try to install it (ticking the box and clicking import) i get a message saying hopperlive.dll could not be loaded. Please restart your messenger and try again. Etc. I have searched this form and cant find anything about this problem. Can someone please help me out really want to get this installed. Thanks to all!!

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by the DtTvB on 03-11-2007 at 02:26 AM

Great! I love this script!

This is a good way to send some pop-up message to my friends....

I have a suggestion that...
.. it should be able to sort the contact by group name (maybe by adding a group name column to it).

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-11-2007 at 04:09 AM

There's no easy way to obtain Display Picture list information and Group information through Scripts, so I can't (for now) implement your suggestions, Ace-_Ventura and the DtTvB :)

As for qbano: Be sure you are installing the latest version, 4.01.0108, right? :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by qbano on 03-11-2007 at 04:28 AM

Yes its the latest version. Got it from the first page. Thanks for the reply. all other scripts i have tried worked just not this one.

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-11-2007 at 11:09 AM

Please enable debug option (in Preferences\Scripts) and show Debug window (in Plus! menu in main window) and tell me what it says when you select HopperLive (when Hopper can not be loaded)

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by qbano on 03-11-2007 at 04:45 PM

Thanks Mnjul here is what it says:

Function called: OnEvent_Uninitialize
Stopping Hopkey...
Script has been stopped
Script is starting
Script is now loaded and ready
Function called: OnEvent_Initialize
Interop.Call failed to load "HopperLive.dll"
Error: HopperLive.dll could not be loaded. Please restart your Messenger and try again. If this problem persists, please remove HopperLive and reinstall it.
       Line: 26. Code: -2147467259.
Function OnEvent_Initialize returned an error. Code: -2147352567

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-11-2007 at 05:09 PM

Would you go to the HopperLive script directory and check if HopperLive.dll is of version 4.0.1.0108 and is precisely 81,408 bytes in filesize?

Also, would you try disabling any anti-virus or anti-spyware/adware software? :)

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by qbano on 03-11-2007 at 05:49 PM

Yes, its 4.0.1.0108 and size is exactly 81,408. I use kaspersky and had already tried disabling but i tried again and still doesnt work. i also disabled windows defender. i have also tried uninstalling messenger plus live and all scripts and then reinstalling. and trying hopperlive as the only script on the fresh install. My msn messenger version is 8.1.0178.00

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by singying304 on 05-06-2007 at 04:29 AM

if my contact rename my nickname, even i change toast messange, they just can see which name he/she renamed

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 05-08-2007 at 04:26 PM

Yeah, it's a limitation, sorry :(

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by riahc4 on 12-10-2007 at 01:05 AM

quote:
Yeah, it's a limitation, sorry :(
Any fix possible?
RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0108] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 12-10-2007 at 11:07 AM

I don't think so, you can't override your contact's settings on his side.

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0109] HopperLive Final Released by warmth on 12-23-2007 at 04:18 PM

quote:
Miscellaneous improvements for Plus! 4.50
Like what??? :$

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0109] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 12-23-2007 at 06:21 PM

Visual improvements, DLL recompilation (sometimes updates on Plus! scripting engine would break dynamic linkage, this is just precautionary).

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0109] HopperLive Final Released by warmth on 12-24-2007 at 03:19 AM

;) nice Mnjul... your script and website rock!!!

RE: [Latest version: 4.01.0109] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-20-2008 at 10:53 AM

A new version has been released. You can now set (in the Configuration) to temporarily hide your display picture when Hopping.

Also, some things, like ListViewControl column-header-click-and-sort, SpinControl delta-change and Auto Update checking, has its implementing language changed from C++ to JScript.

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by warmth on 03-20-2008 at 02:10 PM

:P very very nice... thanks a lot Mnjul!!!

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by gaetano_gatto on 03-22-2008 at 11:52 AM

But is it really necessary for the script blocking and unblocking contacts I send a hop to?

In this way, those contacts realize it was me sending the hop...

Is it impossible to make HopperLive anonymous?

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-22-2008 at 02:26 PM

No.

It's the very sign-in notifications that your contacts will see, and to generate those notifications, you have to appear to sign out and in times.

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by rav0 on 03-24-2008 at 11:04 AM

Hopperlive still shows its updater even when Messenger is hidden.

I saw this in version 4.01.0108 (asking to update to v4.10.0124).

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 03-24-2008 at 01:26 PM

OK, I'll check MsgPlus::MessengerIsLocked and have things properly fixed for OnEvent_MessengerUnlocked/Locked().

Thanks for brining this up! ;)

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by ScarredSaint on 06-14-2008 at 12:32 AM

how can i change this so i can hop 50 times, i have gottem the hopper menu to say 50 but when i do it only hops 5 times

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by CookieRevised on 06-14-2008 at 09:14 AM

You can't. The maximum is 5.

Why would you wanna flood your contacts with so many hops? Also your Messenger will probably lag and might even crash with that many status changes. A typical screen can not show that many toasts anyways.

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by wuuu on 08-15-2008 at 11:23 PM

Ok, i've just downloaded, and its asking me what application to run hopperlive in, any ideas?

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0124] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 08-16-2008 at 12:31 AM

Have you installed Messenger Plus! Live first? HopperLive requires Plus! to import.

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0126] HopperLive Final Released by Coreanjustin on 08-20-2008 at 11:13 AM

omg, this will be great to annoy my friends with (;
Thanks a bunchess~!

RE: [Latest version: 4.10.0126] HopperLive Final Released by Dex Luther on 08-22-2008 at 05:47 AM

It seems to lag my own messenger more than anything else.

RE: [Latest version: 4.11.0131] HopperLive Final Released by Mnjul on 11-12-2008 at 10:56 AM

A new version has been released; You should update if:
1. You want your custom messages to show correctly on your contact's side who has Messenger 2009.
2. You want your custom messages to show correctly and you have Messenger 2009.

The new version also detaches completely from WTL.

RE: [Latest version: 4.11.0131] HopperLive Final Released by Dr Nick on 02-19-2009 at 05:41 AM

Hey!

Nice script! I love it, thanks!

RE: [Latest version: 4.11.0131] HopperLive Final Released by Sim Kai Long on 02-19-2009 at 01:25 PM

You should have the AFP removed man. Or at least reduce it to 10 seconds or something.

RE: [Latest version: 4.11.0131] HopperLive Final Released by tomtom95 on 03-28-2009 at 04:46 PM

I have the script working, but the splitmessage is not easy to create in a chatwindow, because you have to know that the split'key' is 1/d is there somwhere in the script where i can change that into ~ ??

HopperLive by Smoshi on 04-20-2010 at 04:48 AM

I am having trouble with HopperLive.

It says that it is Running. I have no Hopper Command Center. I cannot access any HopperLive Controls. When I stop and restart the script, I get this error;

Couldn't start the script "HopperLive".
The script may be defective or you may not have the proper privileges to run scripts.

I tick "Enable debugging options" and hit apply. The script is now running, but I still cannot see the HoperLive Controls. There are also no error messages in the debugging window.

I untick "Enable debugging options" and the script stops and shows the same error, The script may be defective or you may not have the proper privileges to run scripts.

I have tried uninstalling Windows Live, WLP, HopperLive Script, etc.
I am running Windows Vista 32bit. My Windows Live Messenger version is 2009. My Plus! version is 4.84.0.382 (released a couple days ago)

I have tried downloading HopperLive and saving it into my scripts folder and importing it that way. Still nothing. I have also imported different scripts, including Idle Liar. It works great.

[Image: WMP1.png]

[Image: WMP2.png]

Thank you for all the help.

RE: [Latest version: 4.11.0131] HopperLive Final Released by Menthix on 04-22-2010 at 11:15 AM

I just tried downloading HopperLive and it imports without errors for me.

You already tried a lot of things, nobody replying probably just means nobody has a better suggestion than what you have already tried.

RE: [Latest version: 4.11.0131] HopperLive Final Released by Smoshi on 04-30-2010 at 08:51 PM

I also have the same error for other scripts. Some work, some don't.