Shoutbox

Some feature request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Some feature request (/showthread.php?tid=62621)

Some feature request by Gigatoaster on 07-05-2006 at 09:52 PM

Hi everybody I am new to this forum.

First of all I'd like to thank everybody implies in the developpement of Plus! it really make us rediscover MSN...

I've got some feature request, I apologize if they have already been discused:

1. Display nickname given to our contact (F2) in tab instead of name of our contact

2. Provide the choice of opening a different browser than Internet Explorer when we want to read our mails (such as stuff Plug NG)

3. Integrate Mess Plugin: it enables to erase all unnecessary command of WLM and every ads.

I would like your opinion about this, why it would be not possible and also your suggestion about that kind of features...

PS: I didn't find a Feature request post I probably missed it, sorry!!

RE: Some feature request by markee on 07-06-2006 at 02:10 AM

The first one can't be done at this stage because patchou doesn't know where this nickname stuff is in WLM otherwise he would have incorporated it already.  I'm unsure about te second one, maybe someone else can help with that.  And the third one I dont think will be done as they ar 2 different products, mess patch patches your messenger while Plus! is an extension on to it, it doesn't effect the code in any way it just adds to it.  Not to mension they are made by 2 different people an I doubt patchou will ever share the programming of Pls!

RE: Some feature request by RaceProUK on 07-06-2006 at 12:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Gigatoaster
Provide the choice of opening a different browser than Internet Explorer when we want to read our mails (such as stuff Plug NG)
StuffPlug 3 will have this I believe.
quote:
Originally posted by markee
Integrate Mess Plugin: it enables to erase all unnecessary command of WLM and every ads
Patchou won't remove ads from WLM. Why? Well, Patchou makes money via adverts, so why should he stop MS doing the same?
Anyway, Mess Patch is a hard patch, whereas Plus! is an add-on.
RE: Some feature request by Ignis1982 on 07-06-2006 at 12:16 PM

what about the "most used sounds" list on the sounds list? It was useful

also an option to replace default icons (as :P) with your own would be welcome

RE: Some feature request by RaceProUK on 07-06-2006 at 12:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ignis1982
also an option to replace default icons (as (Smilie)) with your own would be welcome
Again,
quote:
Originally posted by RaceProUK
StuffPlug 3 will have this I believe.
;)
RE: Some feature request by Gigatoaster on 07-06-2006 at 04:01 PM

Thanks for your answers. I am eager to see Stuff NG 3 :)