Shoutbox

HELP PLEASE : Ive somehow locked msn live plus and i dont know how to unlock it :'( - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: HELP PLEASE : Ive somehow locked msn live plus and i dont know how to unlock it :'( (/showthread.php?tid=62634)

HELP PLEASE : Ive somehow locked msn live plus and i dont know how to unlock it :'( by freaks on 07-05-2006 at 11:48 PM

ive only just downloaded it and ive installed it and everything and ive been playing about a bit and i went in the options and i was reading and there was a tickbox saying do you want to lock msn messenger

RE: HELP PLEASE : Ive somehow locked msn live plus and i dont know how to unlock it :'( by markee on 07-06-2006 at 02:04 AM

You should have a new icon in you tray (icons next to your clock) that looks like a new network drive i think it is.  If you double click on that it should at least ask you for a password or get you back to your messenger (you may need to hold control when you double click).  If you have made a password and can't remember it then you will need to bring up the process list in task manager and end "msnmsgr.exe" then you can restart messenger like normal.  Hope it works :)