Shoutbox

signal when contact opens a conversation with you? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: signal when contact opens a conversation with you? (/showthread.php?tid=62656)

signal when contact opens a conversation with you? by davo955 on 07-06-2006 at 07:51 AM

I remember last year i had a version of Messenger Plus where i got notified when contacts closed and opened a conversation with me. is this possible to download a patch for the new msn live windows messenger??

thanks

RE: signal when contact opens a conversation with you? by MheAd on 07-06-2006 at 08:07 AM

I was about to ask the same question as I'm still using the old MsgPlus. There, you needed a StuffPlugin to be able to have that feature. Now it appears that some functions are integrated already in the new MPL but since I haven't installed it yet, I don't know if that's the case with the mentioned feature too. It really is an important feature to me as well, being able to se when a contact closes / opens a conversation. Can someone confirm this is avaiable in a new version (integrated or as a script add-on). It's that important to me that I don't think I'll switch to the new version until it's confirmed it supports it :)

RE: signal when contact opens a conversation with you? by haydos on 07-06-2006 at 08:13 AM

Please use the search feature you can see on the page header next time, this question has been asked many times before.

You can see this thread for more info

RE: signal when contact opens a conversation with you? by CookieRevised on 07-06-2006 at 08:46 AM

and also see this thread for even more info.