Shoutbox

[idea] msgpluslive international - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: [idea] msgpluslive international (/showthread.php?tid=62748)

[idea] msgpluslive international by ilkerka on 07-07-2006 at 02:17 PM

i dunno if this has been discussed before(searched) but it would be good idea to make msgpluslive site international aswell since multi-language is supported by msgplus live

RE: [idea] msgpluslive international by Chestah on 07-07-2006 at 02:33 PM

This is currently being done and will be updated as soon as everythings finalised :)

RE: [idea] msgpluslive international by GiantSpider on 07-07-2006 at 02:35 PM

The site will be availible in all the languages that Plus! itself in translated to.

RE: [idea] msgpluslive international by ilkerka on 07-07-2006 at 03:01 PM

thnx guyz. good luk :D

RE: RE: [idea] msgpluslive international by chgot59400 on 07-14-2006 at 07:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
This is currently being done and will be updated as soon as everythings finalised :)

Hi guys!
I would like to contibute to Plus Live! because this is such a great work you do. Do you need help with translating the site? I would be glad to show my gratitude by devoting time to the project.
I am a French guy teaching English and I could localize the site in French, or translate script related texts...
Feel free to contact me....

...and keep up the good work ;)
RE: [idea] msgpluslive international by lordy on 07-14-2006 at 07:32 AM

The translations would be done by the current translation team for messenger plus... I wouldn't think we need any french translators, but you can contact the french team to see if they'd want to add you to the team