Shoutbox

Is it possible to add a contact without his/her permission? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Is it possible to add a contact without his/her permission? (/showthread.php?tid=62755)

Is it possible to add a contact without his/her permission? by sahara on 07-07-2006 at 04:59 PM

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=blue] HI!

Ive heard that there are some programs enabling you to add a contact (who doesnt have you on their list) on to your messenger list without his/her permission, ie; directly without asking them their acceptance...

Is there a good program/script for this? I really need to add someone without them knowing it ! ;) I dont think theres a thread about this am I mistaken? I d be glad if you could lighten me up on this subject....THANXXX..

RE: IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD A CONTACT WITHOUT HIS/HER PERMISSION? by matty on 07-07-2006 at 05:00 PM

No

Final answer

RE: Is it possible to add a contact without his/her permission? by sahara on 07-07-2006 at 06:05 PM

DAMN!!!......I could have sworn there was such a prog...It wasnt stuff plug but it might have been Discovery Messenger....

IS THERE NO ONE OUT THERE WHO KNOWS OF SUCH A PROG???

RE: Is it possible to add a contact without his/her permission? by vaccination on 07-07-2006 at 06:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
No

Final answer