Shoutbox

I need help on knowing how to get on differente msn messengers at the same time - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: I need help on knowing how to get on differente msn messengers at the same time (/showthread.php?tid=62938)

I need help on knowing how to get on differente msn messengers at the same time by elpepino05 on 07-09-2006 at 10:25 PM

i need to know because me and friends get together at my house and we all like to get connected.  i heard you can do it but i really dont know how.  please help me and thank you :D

jose

RE: I need help on knowing how to get on differente msn messengers at the same time by M73A on 07-09-2006 at 10:26 PM

use a-patch, mess patch, or msgplus live allows you to sign in on more than one account if im not mistaken.

messpatch - www.mess.be
a-patch - www.apatch.tk

RE: I need help on knowing how to get on differente msn messengers at the same time by RaceProUK on 07-10-2006 at 10:39 AM

With WLM, MP!L has its own polygamy feature. Activate it, and then you can launch enough WLMs to take over the Internet :D

For MSN Messenger, you'll need both Plus! 3 and StuffPlug-NG. SPNG has the polygamy feature, and is a Plus! 3 plugin. You can also use Jnrz's Universal Loader, which also allows polygamy.

If you don't mind breaking the EULA, then you can also use Mess Patch or A-Patch.

Polygamy = Many Messengers :D