Shoutbox

Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends (/showthread.php?tid=63017)

Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by prashker on 07-11-2006 at 02:48 AM

Skype is a software that allows you to place free vocal calls to other Skype users. Normally, you need to pay a low per-minute rate if you want to call a phone number (landline or mobile). In upcoming July weekends, you can make free calls to these destinations. (Until the end of December of this year, you can call any Canadian and American phone numbers for free.)

Here are upcoming free calls in July 2006: United Kingdom (July 15-16), Mexico (July 22-23), and Japan (July 29-30).

Source: http://www.skype.com/

Ah <3

Everyone here in UK, Mexico, Japan give me your phone numbers :P

And who I will need to ask to talk to :P

* prashker wants to talk for free to people around the world :cheesy:

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends, Canada an by Voldemort on 07-11-2006 at 02:49 AM

8338565957 :D

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by MX-G on 07-11-2006 at 03:19 AM

mexico? OMG, :D:D:D:D
* MX-G is so happy with this news

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by prashker on 07-11-2006 at 03:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
8338565957 :D

Thats your friend, I will be ready for the plan ;-)

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by Chrono on 07-11-2006 at 04:16 AM

Sam, cant you just use skype with them? it's kinda stupid to wait if it's almost the same :P.

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by aNILEator on 07-11-2006 at 12:14 PM

nile_plumb <---skype name, its not fair i want free voip<->landline calls that don't suck (VOIPBuster used to be good then split into too many versions of the same product VOIPcheap etc and the rates went up and call quality went down:-()

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by Thor on 07-11-2006 at 01:02 PM

My skype is likens1, btw, u want need my phone number.. I want something free!

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by prashker on 07-11-2006 at 04:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
Sam, cant you just use skype with them? it's kinda stupid to wait if it's almost the same :P.

shush :P
RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by aNILEator on 07-11-2006 at 05:29 PM

my skype and messenger have my phone numbers in already so if sam was a clever bean then :P

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by vaccination on 07-11-2006 at 05:44 PM

skype... james.lup Scratch that    vaccination2.0     phone number... 0010001110001100 :P

RE: Skype Free Calls to UK, Mexico & Japan from Canada or US - Select Weekends by MC Inferno on 07-13-2006 at 12:33 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dazmatic
Mine is 0800 282930 :chrongue:

Classic Schoolboy Joke's That One, hahahaha