Shoutbox

Mumbai Blasts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Mumbai Blasts (/showthread.php?tid=63054)

Mumbai Blasts by Rubber Stamp on 07-11-2006 at 04:56 PM

Today there was a series of bomb blasts in the city of Mumbai here in India. There were eight bomb blasts in all, 7 in trains and 1 outside, at the station...
fucking terrorists....i wanna kil em!!

RE: Mumbai Blasts by user27089 on 07-11-2006 at 04:58 PM

Terrorists are complete and utter twats, they are not martyrs at all (this is what they believe themselves to be). They are simply extremists that only care about the pain of others, they have been corrupted by the people who made them do the attacks. People who sympathise with terrorists and their upbringing are pathetic.

RE: Mumbai Blasts by Rubber Stamp on 07-11-2006 at 05:20 PM

yeah..they deserve to die...ALL of them..
7 blasts in 5 minutes. 147 have been declared dead and the tolls rising. thousands have been injured. hospitals are falling short of blood. damn those bastards....damn them all..
hey JA, your in mumbai, hows it there bro?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5170226.stm

RE: Mumbai Blasts by vaccination on 07-11-2006 at 05:28 PM

Man, that's awfull. I really don't see the point. Dam extemists.

RE: Mumbai Blasts by Rubber Stamp on 07-11-2006 at 05:30 PM

Also, there were five blasts in the capital of Kashmir, Srinagar this morning, which left 30 dead....shit man!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/5167640.stm

edit:: some pics...courtesy BBC
[Image: 41875358carriagebbc3qo.jpg]

[Image: 41875218trainafp8xq.jpg]

RE: Mumbai Blasts by John Anderton on 07-11-2006 at 06:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Rubber Stamp
hey JA, your in mumbai, hows it there bro?
Been talking about it all evening mate ...
My class is in dadar in the morning and one of the blasts was in Matunga (1km before it from my side) so i hope there isnt a class tomorrow but i have a feeling ill have to go :dodgy:
Everyone I know is ok tho a few people were in the proximity, they were still quite a safe distance away.

6 Grenade attacks in Srinagar in the morning and now this!!
RE: Mumbai Blasts by Rubber Stamp on 07-11-2006 at 06:12 PM

good that people are okay. mumbai folks really have a heart...always helping in times of crisis. hope everything gets okay. good your fine too.

RE: Mumbai Blasts by Voldemort on 07-11-2006 at 06:25 PM

Terrorists are the result of a cocowash.

RE: Mumbai Blasts by Jhrono on 07-12-2006 at 10:01 AM

JA should know this better than me, but they (the terrorists) are like what, from Pakistan?

RE: Mumbai Blasts by John Anderton on 07-12-2006 at 11:38 AM

quote:
mumbai folks really have a heart...always helping in times of crisis.
True. And there hasnt been a shortage of them including 26/06/05 mega floods, bombings a few years back, this years' mini (almost) floods etc ..

quote:
Originally posted by Johny
JA should know this better than me, but they (the terrorists) are like what, from Pakistan?
Havent seen the news. Been busy. Dunno about the origins tho i heard that guy overheard the convo between the terrorists and the place to meet after the bombings and stuff. He heard "leave the package in the compartment and we'll meet at ..."
He didnt realise it. I would have called the police tbh :dodgy: He went home and saw the news and called up the police then (7pm-ism)
pfft ... Id rather save 140 lives than fear a wrong tip-off.
RE: Mumbai Blasts by Mentality on 07-12-2006 at 12:40 PM

This sucks bad, really sorry to here about what's going on there guys, My thoughts are with you and your families at this time. I hope you all will be safe.

I can't imagine the fear your country must be feeling right now, It was the same here when the bombs went off in London a year ago - it all seems very coinsidential that it's a year on from that, and that again they hit transport.

RE: Mumbai Blasts by Felu on 07-12-2006 at 12:57 PM

I know i saw it in news(im from delhi). Very Sad. About 190 people are said to be dead and thousands of ingured people. Also, Railway Minister Padmshree Laloo Prasad Yadav has gone to Mumbai(Bombay) to see the victims. Victims will be given about 5 lakh ruppes(Rs. 5,00,000).

quote:
fucking terrorists....i wanna kil em!!
Thell kill you if they read this :o.
RE: Mumbai Blasts by GiantSpider on 07-12-2006 at 01:01 PM

The BBC (In England) are saying it was something to do with Kashmir, separatists. They are Pakistani aren't they? I thought all that was finished?

RE: Mumbai Blasts by Felu on 07-12-2006 at 01:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
The BBC (In England) are saying it was something to do with Kashmir, separatists. They are Pakistani aren't they? I thought all that was finished?
There is no proof but its a suspection.
RE: Mumbai Blasts by John Anderton on 07-12-2006 at 01:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
quote:
There is no proof but its a suspection.
... and since i dont believe in rumors (cause there are quite a few around atm, bleh

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
Victims will be given about 5 lakh ruppes(Rs. 5,00,000).
Like the relatives of the victims from the Bhopal Gas Tragedy, Earthquake in Bhuj (Gujarat), Floods in Bombay last year etc? Those things take infinite time to come so mabbe the grandchildren of the victims can collect them :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by Mentality
I can't imagine the fear your country
A) People are still taking the busses and trains
B) Everyone is on with their normal lives (except the relatives ofcourse)
C) We are still doing everything normally. Security is on the highest level now but only a fool would try to do something now. The attacks are obviously extremely well co-ordinated and the attackers are already out of the city before the security became uber tight (which was after the news of such things came out) ... isnt that obvious? :P
RE: Mumbai Blasts by Mentality on 07-12-2006 at 01:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
A) People are still taking the busses and trains
B) Everyone is on with their normal lives (except the relatives ofcourse)
C) We are still doing everything normally. Security is on the highest level now but only a fool would try to do something now. The attacks are obviously extremely well co-ordinated and the attackers are already out of the city before the security became uber tight (which was after the news of such things came out) ... isnt that obvious? 

Despite that, it still doesn't take away the fear, thats still gonna be there, you have no choice really but to get on with it.

RE: Mumbai Blasts by GiantSpider on 07-12-2006 at 02:12 PM

In any other major city in the world, it would be at a standstill for like a week. Bombay just started again, unbelievable if you ask me, this is what the terrorists need to see. Defieance.

RE: Mumbai Blasts by John Anderton on 07-12-2006 at 02:42 PM

quote:
this is what the terrorists need to see. Defieance.
Exactly why the people get on with their lives asap. This has happened before and unfortunately (and lets hope not) this may happen again. Hence the act of defiance. I still remember how NY was shut down for a day or so after the WTC incident (ok more people died there ... still) Dunno how many days London was shut down tho.

Actually i was wishing that we would have atleast one day off today but our classes continued :dodgy: Well thats a different matter now aint it :P
RE: Mumbai Blasts by Vimto on 07-12-2006 at 02:47 PM

Terrorists are dumb they kill themselves and others in hopes of going to heaven or whatever. It is evil to kill people who don't deserve to die or have done nothing wrong. All terrorists deserve to be tortured not killed as thats probably what they want.

RE: Mumbai Blasts by John Anderton on 07-12-2006 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .Vimto.
Terrorists are dumb they kill themselves and others in hopes of going to heaven or whatever. It is evil to kill people who don't deserve to die or have done nothing wrong. All terrorists deserve to be tortured not killed as thats probably what they want.
It WASNT a suicide bomb.
RE: Mumbai Blasts by Rubber Stamp on 07-12-2006 at 03:35 PM

yeah, the bastards ran away. the police folks have got sketches of the bombers and stuf, so they might be caught. pakistan hand is just suspected, nothing has been proved. but i would like to say here that the india-pak dissension have not really died off...they are still after kashmir..land and stuff. the governments and officials might say that everything is cool and fine but the common people, who really suffer, know that this is not true. why else would so many innocent people be killed, specially in Kashmir. the people there live in fear. at the time of attacks, they are forced to live in underground bunkers. this all sucks.
one government minister today said in his speech that pakistan has not lived up to its commitement of removing all terrorists camps, which i believe is true and accurate.

RE: RE: Mumbai Blasts by Vimto on 07-12-2006 at 04:07 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by .Vimto.
It WASNT a suicide bomb.

I know I was just making a point about some terrorists
RE: Mumbai Blasts by John Anderton on 07-12-2006 at 04:09 PM

quote:
one government minister today said in his speech that pakistan has not lived up to its commitement of removing all terrorists camps, which i believe is true and accurate
Id rather be friends like the last few years than be enemies like the last 50-55
RE: Mumbai Blasts by Thor on 07-12-2006 at 06:11 PM

quote:
quote:
one government minister today said in his speech that pakistan has not lived up to its commitement of removing all terrorists camps, which i believe is true and accurate
Id rather be friends like the last few years than be enemies like the last 50-55
Hmm... But that's a matter of principals..

Anyway, terrorist are shit, they really are irritating...
And, if I had the chance to kill 'em, I wold.
RE: Mumbai Blasts by vaccination on 07-12-2006 at 07:48 PM

Instead of kiling each other we should try to settle the differences and became a better "world". This would be extremely hard to do though so i doubt it would ever happen and if either side of the dispute would be willing to "unite".

RE: Mumbai Blasts by John Anderton on 07-14-2006 at 08:55 AM

tbh every passing seconds make me feel like "peace" is becoming more of a eutopian dream