Shoutbox

WHere are all my emotioms from msn 7.5? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: WHere are all my emotioms from msn 7.5? (/showthread.php?tid=63078)

WHere are all my emotioms from msn 7.5? by nickia on 07-11-2006 at 11:31 PM

Hello Today I installed msn live and realized that I lost all the emotion from msn 7.5

Is there anyway to get them back?

Another issue I have with live is that the green generic icon is really annoying when displaying the contact list. Why did Microsoft get rid of the mini-display picture icon?

RE: WHere are all my emotioms from msn 7.5? by Chris4 on 07-11-2006 at 11:49 PM

Emoticons & Display Pictures Backup Wizard

Custom Emoticons are stored here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Your User\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\Your User ID\CustomEmoticons

----------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by nickia
Another issue I have with live is that the green generic icon is really annoying when displaying the contact list. Why did Microsoft get rid of the mini-display picture icon?
They did remove it, however there are ways to get it back.

The option in WLM (Show Details), however the thumbnail is larger.
[Image: attachment.php?pid=692425]

Mess Patch has an option to add the thumbnail back in.
quote:
Originally posted by www.mess.be
You can now show thumbnailed Display Pictures of your contacts in normal view mode instead of the little green buddies.

RE: WHere are all my emotioms from msn 7.5? by carebear30869 on 07-12-2006 at 07:31 AM

Just wondering when Messenger Plus will be able to be compatible with the new windows live messenger.
little_princess308@hotmail.com if anyone knows could they please email me... thanks

Carrie

RE: WHere are all my emotioms from msn 7.5? by Knucks on 07-12-2006 at 08:18 AM

Hmm, i wondered why the PSM was not showing when i hovered over the contacts name, now i know that it was because stupid microsoft hidden it from WLM and had to require me to re-enable it. Thanks for info. :)