Shoutbox

[REQUEST] Deleting contacts, that you don't talk to - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST] Deleting contacts, that you don't talk to (/showthread.php?tid=63161)

[REQUEST] Deleting contacts, that you don't talk to by Stalkid on 07-13-2006 at 10:04 AM

Hi,

Is it possible to make a script where a contact gets automatically deleted if he hasn't talked to you for two months or something?

RE: [REQUEST] Deleting contacts, that you don't talk to by Keefje on 07-13-2006 at 03:15 PM

i think i've got a program for that somewhere.....
Well, something like it ;)
Will get back to you if I find it.

-----

Edit:

quote:
Originally posted by QUOTE(Kobol@http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=59011&pid=644695#pid644695)

I used NoRooms ListCleaner and removed all of the contacts that had deleted me from their list (there were about 80), all of the people I was allowing to see my status even though they werent on my list and I wasnt on theirs (omg, there was a lot, at least 160), and all the people im blocking that deleted me and I deleted them (about 60)....I then deleted all the Address Book Entries corresponding to these contacts...

Hope you like it....
RE: [REQUEST] Deleting contacts, that you don't talk to by Keikonium on 07-13-2006 at 05:48 PM

MsgPlus! has a contact list clean up utility. It shows last chat, last online, and if they have/don't have you on their list. You could give that a go also.

Plus! > Contact List Clean-Up...

:)

RE: RE: [REQUEST] Deleting contacts, that you don't talk to by S4mP410 on 07-14-2006 at 12:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Keikonium
MsgPlus! has a contact list clean up utility. It shows last chat, last online, and if they have/don't have you on their list. You could give that a go also.

Plus! > Contact List Clean-Up...

:)

RE: [REQUEST] Deleting contacts, that you don't talk to by Keikonium on 07-14-2006 at 12:31 AM

You're very welcome ^_^. I'm glad I could help :).