Shoutbox

Changing Font of Display Name - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Changing Font of Display Name (/showthread.php?tid=63278)

Changing Font of Display Name by craig2k5 on 07-14-2006 at 10:59 PM

As i said in a post in the scripts section (here), do you think you could have a look at this? adding a tag ( example: [f=cs] [/f] this could make the font comic sans , could have other Fonts)

I think this would be a very good feature myself Instead of having to use a crappy unicode charater to get it to work somtimes.. Please relpy to this.

RE: Patchou Please Consider This... by Ezra on 07-14-2006 at 11:30 PM

Why not make a script that does that? Just replace the [fs=cs] tag by the unicode character that enables the font and replace the [/fs] tag by the reset character (font_char)0

RE: Patchou Please Consider This... by craig2k5 on 07-14-2006 at 11:56 PM

Because hten everyone would have to have the script to see the different font in my name... I think it would b a good idea to have it added to plus.. so that ANY1 with MP!L can see it.. if you understand?

RE: Patchou Please Consider This... by Nagamasa on 07-15-2006 at 04:42 AM

A way that actually works to get a font in your display name is by copying and pasting the the display name from Microsoft Word in the font desired.

And also, dont make the title Patchou Please Consider This. It isnt really that specific and gives the reader no information as to what the contents are. Try something like Changing Font of Display Name.

RE: Changing Font of Display Name by craig2k5 on 11-14-2006 at 12:40 AM

Ok :)  done

well.. surley this could be done? i hope so lol, would be such a good feature i think personaly