Shoutbox

What is the best Theme Park you have been to? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? (/showthread.php?tid=63326)

What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by welshboy222 on 07-15-2006 at 08:17 PM

What is the best Theme Park you have been to in the world state the name and country of it. I like Alton Towers UK!

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by tony on 07-15-2006 at 08:20 PM

SixFlags in los Angeles.

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Thor on 07-15-2006 at 08:28 PM

Well, I've only been to one (:$) called TusenFryd and it's located in the east of Norway...

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Kenji on 07-15-2006 at 08:31 PM

Phantasia land in germany :P:P:P

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by *Saint* on 07-15-2006 at 08:32 PM

Best amusement park
Six Flags LaRonde in Montréal.
http://www.laronde.com/en/

Best water park
Super Aqua Club in Pointe Calumet
http://www.superaquaclub.com/html/english.html

Other ones I've been to...
Magic Mountain, Moncton
Valcartier Village, Valcartier
Marine Land, Niagra Falls

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Voldemort on 07-15-2006 at 08:42 PM

SixFlags?
all of disney's in orlando?
Sea world?

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Chris4 on 07-15-2006 at 08:52 PM

I've only been to a few in the UK, Alton Towers is probely the best out of them all.

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by SerGuMa on 07-15-2006 at 09:02 PM

I can't decide, Port Aventura or Alton Towers >.<

Well, probably Port Aventura (because it is closer :D XDD)

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by prashker on 07-15-2006 at 09:17 PM

LaRonde in Montreal :)

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by SonicTy on 07-15-2006 at 09:40 PM

LaRonde in montreal :):):):):) GREAT FUN!

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Jimcando on 07-15-2006 at 11:56 PM

Universal Studios in Florida...it was awesome :P
Alton Towers is the best park in the UK, although I hear Thorpe Park is good nowadays, I haven't been in many many years.

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by *Saint* on 07-16-2006 at 03:20 AM

3 people for laronde :O

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by welshboy222 on 07-16-2006 at 07:17 AM

In Alton Towers I like the ride called Oblivion its wicked!

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Nagamasa on 07-16-2006 at 08:14 AM

Best theme park in the world: Evergreen Gardens in Roller Coaster Tycoon 1....the one I made (lol)

The best one I've been to: Universal Studios in Flordia, so much better than Disneyland...

The worst: dunno.

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by -Bogan- on 07-16-2006 at 08:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dazmatic
Phantasia land in germany :P:P:P

Indeed went there when I went on exchange best fun and euro disney aight to.
RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by absorbation on 07-16-2006 at 10:32 AM

Drayton Manor, good rides, great queues, great prices.

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Zahid™ on 07-16-2006 at 10:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
Drayton Manor

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Vimto on 07-16-2006 at 12:58 PM

Six Flags Great Adventure
Kingda Ka :D:D:D

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by ins4ne on 07-16-2006 at 12:59 PM

Phantasialand Köln (Cologne) :D its great

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by GiantSpider on 07-16-2006 at 02:10 PM

Drayton Manor & Port Aventura kick ass! Port Aventura has a great fireworks show aswell as all the rides like Dragon Kahn & Stampida & what not.

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by FrozenDaggers on 07-17-2006 at 04:54 PM

Alton Towers. Nothing can beat Alton Towers.

NOTHING. k?

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Vazza on 07-18-2006 at 11:57 AM

Port Aventura, only because that's where I conquered my complete fear of roller coasters i.e. Dragon Khan lol

But closer to home.... I guess it would have to be M & D's (Strathclyde country park, Motherwell) although Loudon Castle (Near Galston, Ayrshire) comes a close second....

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Jurassic_Ice on 07-18-2006 at 06:10 PM

Wonderland, in Toronto Canada......I was there 2 days ago!

RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by Val on 07-18-2006 at 06:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
Wonderland, in Toronto Canada......I was there 2 days ago!

I used to like it but now it's too croweded and it's boring, all the new rides suck. But I do like Cliff hanger :P
RE: What is the best Theme Park you have been to? by qgroessl on 07-18-2006 at 07:07 PM

ANY of Disney's in Florida (except Epcot, which also the Mission Space ride in Epcot) okay, mission space and test ride are both in epcot, but other than that and the fireworks show it kinda sucks... haha... But Disney is probably the most fun you can have at themeparks, especially in Florida when you can get a pass that'll let you into all of them for like a week or something like that... It's simply amazing some things in them.

Also Six Flags around Chicago is good :)