Shoutbox

[REQUEST] script that gives all the transfer gossip for soccer - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST] script that gives all the transfer gossip for soccer (/showthread.php?tid=63376)

[REQUEST] script that gives all the transfer gossip for soccer by 4penguino on 07-16-2006 at 04:46 PM

i got an idea.....what about a script that gives all the transfer gossip and matches and scores for football and you get to selecta team or 2..is it possible
aka soccer

RE: Idea: script that gives all the transfer gossip and matches and scores for football by 4penguino on 07-16-2006 at 05:24 PM

could someone make this i cant its confusing but dosnt everyone support a soccer team like Tottenham Hotspur

RE: WANTED script that gives all the transfer gossip and matches and scores for footb by Joereynolds89 on 07-16-2006 at 09:40 PM

If you can find an xml file somewhere with this data supplied in then yes it would be possible, pretty easy actually, but if not i dont think you will have a chance, sorry

RE: WANTED script that gives all the transfer gossip and matches and scores for football by absorbation on 07-16-2006 at 09:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Joereynolds89
If you can find an xml file somewhere with this data supplied in then yes it would be possible, pretty easy actually, but if not i dont think you will have a chance, sorry

Well you could like alex_p, strip out tags etc from a website like the BBC and convert it into a .xml file on your own server :).
RE: WANTED script that gives all the transfer gossip and matches and scores for football by leachy08 on 07-17-2006 at 08:39 AM

I will start this wen i get home. Should be done in a couple of minutes sounds very simple.

Got the xml file just need to write the script should be simple.

RE: WANTED script that gives all the transfer gossip and matches and scores for football by 4penguino on 07-22-2006 at 06:41 PM

ive got the xml file ive almost done it but im not sure wat ya have 2 write for this bit ''function OnEvent_Initialize(MessengerStart)
{
}

function OnEvent_Uninitialize(MessengerExit)
{
}
'' anybody no plz reply