Shoutbox

Shortcuts inside Quick Icons menu? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Shortcuts inside Quick Icons menu? (/showthread.php?tid=63421)

Shortcuts inside Quick Icons menu? by Islander on 07-17-2006 at 07:50 AM

Hi and hello.

Just a quick question. Oh, before that... thanks for the Quick Icons in Plus! Live. Now I feel much better again :D

Ok, the question... one advantage of the Quick Icons is that you can quickly navigate through your emoticons. I always used to do that using only keys. Now in Plus! Live there are customized sections. How can you navigate through them using only the keys?

Oh, and while I am typing this, I saw that, when creating a new customized section, you have to add the custom emoticons one by one. Would be a nice addition for a future update to be able to pick several emoticons at once, using the shift or ctrl key like within the normal windows explorer.

RE: Shortcuts inside Quick Icons menu? by user27089 on 07-17-2006 at 08:51 AM

It's a good idea which I like a lot, I hope Patchou will read it and put it into a future version. Obviously he's a very busy man and has a hell of a lot to do before he can start putting everybodies requests into the software, but because of how useful this would be, I'm sure he will do it.

RE: Shortcuts inside Quick Icons menu? by MannX on 07-17-2006 at 08:03 PM

Yeap... those two features used to be on plus! 3.6 ...I hope they can be back soon. *-)

RE: Shortcuts inside Quick Icons menu? by vaccination on 07-17-2006 at 08:07 PM

Yeah, that would be great to have back in.

RE: Shortcuts inside Quick Icons menu? by agh on 04-23-2007 at 03:29 AM

ya... support too...