Shoutbox

When is the shortcut to go back online? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: When is the shortcut to go back online? (/showthread.php?tid=63429)

When is the shortcut to go back online? by Bull on 07-17-2006 at 09:42 AM

Hello there!

First of all, I am very happy to see the status shortcut back in MessengerPlus Live. But, I can not find the key shorcut to go back online. Am I miss it or is it simply not implemented? If so, can we expect it in a next version?

Thanks,

RE: When is the shortcut to go back online? by user27089 on 07-17-2006 at 09:50 AM

As far as I remember, there never was one.

In the instant messaging window you can type in /online, and your status will change.

The other tags you can use are:

/busy
/appearoffline
/brb
/away

RE: When is the shortcut to go back online? by Ezra on 07-17-2006 at 10:20 AM

There was an shortcut to go back online... Well... it was a shortcut to reset all or something, and I miss the shortcuts too :(

RE: RE: When is the shortcut to go back online? by Bull on 07-17-2006 at 11:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
There was an shortcut to go back online... Well... it was a shortcut to reset all or something

Exactly! It was also used to disable the boss protection for instance :)
RE: When is the shortcut to go back online? by RaceProUK on 07-17-2006 at 12:09 PM

I did request it during the last beta phase, remarking about it 'completing the feature'. I suppose someone could try add it as a acript, I guess.

RE: When is the shortcut to go back online? by AgentX on 07-17-2006 at 01:08 PM

Yes, I definitely agree with this - have been missing the feature to return online!

RE: When is the shortcut to go back online? by (V)oribundenVampir on 07-17-2006 at 01:51 PM

Shortcuts aren't working on my PC... Just as if the feature never really existed in MPL.

RE: When is the shortcut to go back online? by RaceProUK on 07-17-2006 at 01:53 PM

Have you
a) Updated to 4.01?
b) Set up the shortcuts in Preferences?

RE: When is the shortcut to go back online? by (V)oribundenVampir on 07-17-2006 at 02:04 PM

Yes, I have. I made one personal status for AWAY and another one for BUSY. None of them work.