Shoutbox

[Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) (/showthread.php?tid=63430)

[Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Stigmata on 07-17-2006 at 09:47 AM

Its nature for men to compete with each other, everything has to be better, bigger and larger. ePenis brings the instinctive need to compete to the virtual world of Messenger. This script calculates your ePenis size, keeps a record of your largest erection and displays the size in inches AND centimeters!

Be an internet hero, get your own ePenis today ;)

Download Here

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Felu on 07-17-2006 at 09:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
get your own ePenis today ;)
:lol:

* Felu downloads.
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by NiteMare on 07-17-2006 at 09:50 AM

:lol:, i have to try this:P

* NiteMare waits in line with -!Felu!-

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Eljay on 07-17-2006 at 09:50 AM

haha best script since poke script 8-) :P i love you :kiss:

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by ddunk on 07-17-2006 at 09:55 AM

I WANT CREDIT FOR THE SUB-NAME THINGY.
[17.00.46] <Stigmata> MenthiX: how about E-"Mans Lower Regions"
[17.01.01] <&ddunk> "Internet Ego Script"
[17.01.09] <Stigmata> ahh that one works

Ok, not really.

My ePenis is quite obviously the largest here. There's no need for me to install this petty script.

:P

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by NiteMare on 07-17-2006 at 09:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
i love you
But how much do you love him....check your ePenis size:P
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by P4R4D0x on 07-17-2006 at 09:59 AM

lol, madness, should make some competition to be at the top of the list...yer?

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by NiteMare on 07-17-2006 at 09:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Debug window
Function called: OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage
Error: Automation server can't create object.
       Line: 37. Code: -2146827859.
Function OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage returned an error. Code: -2147352567

Doesn't work
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Stigmata on 07-17-2006 at 10:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
quote:
Originally posted by Debug window
Function called: OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage
Error: Automation server can't create object.
       Line: 37. Code: -2146827859.
Function OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage returned an error. Code: -2147352567

Doesn't work

Line 37:
var WSH = new ActiveXObject('WScript.Shell');

Maybe downloading this will help?
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?d...-86EB-95A22B832CAA
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Rik on 07-17-2006 at 11:07 AM

great work!(y)
can you make it to display on the PSM?

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by andrey on 07-18-2006 at 03:20 AM

strange that no one else is experiencing this:

the first time I type /epenis, it sends

quote:
Based on my uptime, my e-Penis is 0.003 inches (0.00762 cm) erect! My largest erection ever was 0.003 inches (0.00762 cm)!
but the second time and from there on is sends
quote:
Based on my uptime, my e-Penis is 0.0055 inches (0.01397 cm) erect! My largest erection ever was 0,003 inches (NaN cm)!
Untill I uninstall the script or delete the 'Record' value in the registry..
there's no error message whatsoever

To recreate the bug:
Uninstall and then install the script, type /epenis and then again /epenis in any convo
or simply delete the 'Record' value in the registry, then type /epenis, and /epenis again

Edit: I've found the bug :cheesy:
The problem was that the 'inch' variable couldn't properly be saved in the registry as a string, because it was a number. Two tiny additions to the CheckRecord(inch) function fixes that

code:
function CheckRecord(inch)
{
var WSH = new ActiveXObject('WScript.Shell');
try {
var Record = WSH.RegRead(MsgPlus.ScriptRegPath + Messenger.MyEmail + '\\Record');
}
catch(exception){
    WSH.RegWrite(MsgPlus.ScriptRegPath + Messenger.MyEmail + '\\Record', inch + "");     // added +"" to convert the number to a string
    Record = inch;
}
if(Record < inch)
{
    WSH.RegWrite(MsgPlus.ScriptRegPath + Messenger.MyEmail + '\\Record', inch + "");     // added +"" to convert the number to a string
    Record = inch;
}
return Record;
}

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Chestah on 07-18-2006 at 10:04 AM

anychance you can make an option to display in kilometres? :P

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Fr@nKy on 07-18-2006 at 12:17 PM

No! It's better in Light Years :P LooL This script is so stupidly funny :P Good work Stigmata ;)

RE: RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Melarish on 07-18-2006 at 03:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by andrey

Edit: I've found the bug :cheesy:
The problem was that the 'inch' variable couldn't properly be saved in the registry as a string, because it was a number. Two tiny additions to the CheckRecord(inch) function fixes that

I tried replacing that part of the code but it only cut off what I already had >_< The code seems to be the same btw :S
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by andrey on 07-18-2006 at 04:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Melarish
I tried replacing that part of the code but it only cut off what I already had >_< The code seems to be the same btw
It's not exactly the same..
If you messed with the script and it stopped working, uninstall it and download it again (here)

The best thing for you to do, is to wait for official updates from Stigmata.

@stigmata: another thing i noticed is that when i close Messenger, the 'Record' value in the registry isn't updated as it should be...but then again, maybe that's just me :S
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Zerosan on 07-18-2006 at 05:39 PM

just a suggestion, you should round the values:

Math.round(ePenissize*1000)/1000

so 1.23442223224 is 1.234

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Thor on 07-18-2006 at 05:48 PM

Really useless but funny script! :P

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Stigmata on 07-18-2006 at 06:08 PM

Ok updated the file on the site is updated.
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/browse/index.php?act=view&id=84

It should fix both problems, saving on exit and displaying a number :P

have fun :)

i havn't added the rounding bit..
but if its requested lots then i will include the option in future builds.

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by vaccination on 07-18-2006 at 06:20 PM

:lol: This is great. GJ Stiggeh. :P

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Zerosan on 07-18-2006 at 07:09 PM

code:
function advround(number, cut)
{
    var multiplier = 1;
    for(var counter = 0; counter < stellen; counter++)
    {
        multiplier *= 10;
    }
    return Math.round(number*multiplier)/multiplier;
}

just a little function that I use^^
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Stigmata on 07-18-2006 at 08:08 PM

hmmm maybe i'll include this?

i just dont want the script to get too complicated.

any other suggestions?

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by andrey on 07-18-2006 at 08:41 PM

quote:

It should fix both problems, saving on exit and displaying a number
the number works fine now, but it still doesn't save on exit..

if i wasn't such a noob, i'd say there's something wrong with the OnEvent_Uninitialize(MessengerExit) event
everytime i tried using this event it failed.. :rolleyes:
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by cloudhunter on 07-19-2006 at 12:32 AM

This is immature and totally useless...

Downloading now ;)

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Terry_X on 07-19-2006 at 07:35 AM

lol, hilarious script

RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Stigmata on 07-19-2006 at 09:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by andrey
quote:

It should fix both problems, saving on exit and displaying a number
the number works fine now, but it still doesn't save on exit..

if i wasn't such a noob, i'd say there's something wrong with the OnEvent_Uninitialize(MessengerExit) event
everytime i tried using this event it failed.. :rolleyes:

in the debug window: do you see the event being called? and do you see a number produced?
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by andrey on 07-19-2006 at 11:51 AM

you could actually use OnEvent_Signin and OnEvent_Signout for this kind of script, i guess that's more logical

quote:
in the debug window: do you see the event being called? and do you see a number produced?
nope :-/, not when i close messenger, but it does call it when the script gets restarted (file change)

when i start messenger, i see the OnEvent_Initialize event, but I never see the Uninitialize event when i close messenger
Actually, no script that uses OnEvent_Uninitialize seems to work for me when I close messenger..
RE: [Release] ePenis Uptime (Internet Ego Script) by Chris4 on 07-20-2006 at 08:06 PM

[spam][Image: download.jpg][/spam]

... :P sorry.

Anyway, great script, love it :P