Shoutbox

WLM automatic update - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: WLM automatic update (/showthread.php?tid=63449)

WLM automatic update by ins4ne on 07-17-2006 at 02:55 PM

i have a question... i noticed that there isnt that function to search for an update in WLM like it was in 7.5 if i remember right... searched on the forums but dont know what to search for... so, will it be intergrated in a WLM  update? and when will an update be released?

EDIT: please refer to a thread if there is one and delete this one... thanks ;)
EDIT2: delete this thread after i had a look at the reference link ;):P

RE: WLM automatic update by Sunshine on 07-17-2006 at 03:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hardc0re
...so, will it be intergrated in a WLM  update?..
What intergrated wha/where/huh?

RE: WLM automatic update by ins4ne on 07-17-2006 at 03:05 PM

quote:
i noticed that there isnt that function to search for an update in WLM like it was in 7.5 if i remember right...so, will it be intergrated in a WLM  update?

EDIT: noticed an error of my one... sorry but what i meant was: will WLM give a toast if there is an update available?
RE: WLM automatic update by Mentality on 07-17-2006 at 03:08 PM

If theres an update, as you click to sign in its says theres a newer version. If you don't download it then it will come up in the blue writing at the top of your contact list. - The way it always has.

RE: WLM automatic update by Felu on 07-17-2006 at 03:09 PM

quote:
i have a question... i noticed that there isnt that function to search for an update in WLM like it was in 7.5 if i remember right... searched on the forums but dont know what to search for... so, will it be intergrated in a WLM  update? and when will an update be released?
I think updates for WLM are show when available. Aren't they? And more over there isnt a option for search for updates but it gives a notification that a update is available. Also Mess-Patch has an option to disable them.
RE: WLM automatic update by ins4ne on 07-17-2006 at 03:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
Also Mess-Patch has an option to disable them.
no i want them... just asked if it will... i thought that WLM didnt have that function yet... just wondered if there was a never version that the one i use cuz i updated WLM once because i read of the update on the forums but i didnt get a message in WLM...
RE: WLM automatic update by Mentality on 07-17-2006 at 03:26 PM

I know it is working, because that's how I got it - erm I think :S

RE: WLM automatic update by ins4ne on 07-17-2006 at 03:28 PM

ok... thanks at you all (Y) question answered... thread can be closed :)