Shoutbox

Optionbarrier!?!?!?!chance Code-word?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Optionbarrier!?!?!?!chance Code-word?? (/showthread.php?tid=63457)

Optionbarrier!?!?!?!chance Code-word?? by tina41 on 07-17-2006 at 04:18 PM

Hello Using the messenger plus 3.63.148 Going I in messenger plus of extra and would like to give, e.g., the option for sound notification, I am requested a code-word. to give. Sometime once I have closed with a code-word. OPTION BARRIER! However, unfortunately, I have forgotten it and do not get further thus. How can I change my code-word for changing of the Optoinen or ??? Please, help greeting Tina

Someone speak german????

RE: Optionbarrier!?!?!?!chance Code-word?? by matty on 07-17-2006 at 04:20 PM

Do you mean you put a password for the Preferences of Messenger Plus! Live and now you forget it?

Tochjo's reply to Plus preference password!!!

Obviously it would be Messenger Plus! Live not MsgPlus2. As well I am not sure if this will even fix the issue you are having as this is for Messenger Plus! 3 not Messenger Plus! Live.

RE: Optionbarrier!?!?!?!chance Code-word?? by tina41 on 07-17-2006 at 04:25 PM

I do not use messenger plus live yet. Only the plus 3. If the code-word has forgotten for the extra options. Thus I cannot access any more the options in the extra

Nevertheless, to thanks. Will try out sometimes the link. Really difficultly because I do not manage the translation so. There are not help sides into German probably? Will further try it
I have mine passwort to the registration!! I lack the password for the Options barrier