Shoutbox

I'd like to... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I'd like to... (/showthread.php?tid=63505)

I'd like to... by aniitha on 07-18-2006 at 04:40 AM

[font=Tahoma][size=2][color=navy]Hello there, I have a problem with MPL. I'd like to install MPL but I can't:(because I need to have administrator permission, and my user account don't have it.:S I'd like to know if there's another way to install Mpl, without install this program in administrator account. Answer please. Thanks.:)

RE: I'd like to... by soccer_dude_28 on 07-18-2006 at 04:52 AM

I dont know if this will work but it may. Just ask a friend to download the installation final and get them to send it to you via e-mail or instant messanger. Try installing it then. The administator is usually just for downloading shit.

RE: I'd like to... by NiteMare on 07-18-2006 at 04:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by soccer_dude_28
I dont know if this will work but it may. Just ask a friend to download the installation final and get them to send it to you via e-mail or instant messanger. Try installing it then. The administator is usually just for downloading shit.
no, non-administrator can also have block installations
RE: I'd like to... by RaceProUK on 07-18-2006 at 08:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aniitha
I'd like to know if there's another way to install Mpl, without install this program in administrator account.
Because of the new way in which MP!L hooks into WLM, an admin account is necessary to install it.