Shoutbox

Is or will there be.... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Is or will there be.... (/showthread.php?tid=63510)

Is or will there be.... by DennisMartijn on 07-18-2006 at 07:25 AM

.... a script spell checking utilitie? like a programm wich checks your scripts made in notepad or wordpad first, then asks for every fault  if you want it to be corrected? like ''{in line 2 is placed wrong. do you want it to be corrected? ""yes""no" and then that the { is colored green, flashing. i think this might be very usefull for developers, beginners (guess why i started this topic:rolleyes:) etc. but is this kind of programm anywhere?

RE: Is or will there be.... by Keikonium on 07-18-2006 at 08:20 AM

I highly, highly doubt this would ever be made. Of course checking for errors is possible (Plus! had a debugger built in) but clicking a "would you like this corrected" button is very unlikely to happen. The debugger window tells you the area the problem is in however.

I might be entirly wrong, and a "would you like this corrected" button might be possible :P. But for notepad... just write your code in there and copy/paste it into Plus! ;).

Short answer: No, there is no program like this (that I have ever heard of).

RE: Is or will there be.... by DennisMartijn on 07-18-2006 at 08:23 AM

thats too bad:Pwell...  my debugger wont work for some reason, it should open if you check the box in the plus! menu?

RE: RE: Is or will there be.... by Chris4 on 07-18-2006 at 08:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DennisMartijn
thats too bad:Pwell...  my debugger wont work for some reason, it should open if you check the box in the plus! menu?

Plus! Preferences > General > Scripts > Tick 'Enable Debugging Options (for script developers only)
RE: Is or will there be.... by ddunk on 07-18-2006 at 08:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DennisMartijn
Click "Plus!" in the contact window and then click "Show Script Debugging."
RE: Is or will there be.... by yozef on 08-23-2006 at 01:45 AM

wouldn;t it much easier to have a red underline n the mispelled word, you know like MS word?