Shoutbox

[REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent (/showthread.php?tid=63565)

[REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent by Firehalk on 07-18-2006 at 08:48 PM

Hey guys,

I know, I know... Live already allow to put the time at the messages (send/receive) but with the date makes it too long.

Can someone help me to do a script to show only the time (hour and minutes, no seconds) the message was sent/received?

Would be something like the "MSG PLUS LIVE Log Viewer":

(15:50) Username: bla bla bla...

If there is a script that already have this option, please tell me.

Thank you
Nicholas

RE: [REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent by AberNStein on 07-18-2006 at 09:35 PM

this can't be done with a script, but could be done possibly with resource hacking (i'll look into it) or whatever method msgpluslive itself uses.

edit: umm my wlm only does (HH:mm ZZ)

quote:
(5:43 PM) Encarta® Instant Answers:     
Hola hop!

RE: [REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent by Firehalk on 07-18-2006 at 09:44 PM

Thanks dude

RE: [REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent by Firehalk on 07-18-2006 at 09:47 PM

Hmmm how you do that?

Here when I allow that option it does:

Nickname says (18:47):
hiiii

While I would like the way it shows to you:

(5:43 PM) Nickname says:   
Hiii

RE: [REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent by AberNStein on 07-18-2006 at 09:59 PM

hmm i dunno. try a-patch. www.a-patch.tk

RE: [REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent by alexp2_ad on 07-18-2006 at 10:00 PM

He will have patched with A-Patch, when you remove the "says:" text, it also puts the time at the beginning.

EDIT:  Yup, what he said. :P

RE: [REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent by Firehalk on 07-18-2006 at 10:12 PM

Yeah!

Works perfect, exactly like I wanted.

Thank you guys for the help ;)

RE: [REQUEST] Show only the time the message was sent by AgentX on 07-19-2006 at 12:05 PM

Do you have to remove the "says:" text for this to work?