Shoutbox

key shortcut for returning to online status - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: key shortcut for returning to online status (/showthread.php?tid=63614)

key shortcut for returning to online status by jlo on 07-19-2006 at 03:45 PM

In the old version of MsgPlus 3, we used to be able to set keyboard shortcuts for customized away states.
I see that MsgPlus! Live has it, but there was also a shortcut for setting the status back to Online.

Is there anyway to do that in MsgPlus! Live?

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by Matti on 07-19-2006 at 03:58 PM

That was a shortcut to reset all changes which Plus! made to your status. I also would like to see it back, since I used it very much to return from a personalized status.
* Matti winks to Patchou. ;)

But of course, you can write your own script for it! :)

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by PatrickKL on 07-20-2006 at 10:16 AM

I just looked for this feature in MP!L ... I need that feature :D I would be great...

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by yvoictra on 08-30-2006 at 03:29 PM

I also need that feature....

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by boston on 08-30-2006 at 03:35 PM

i liked it but im used to
online - /online
away - /away
be right back - /brb
out to lunch - /lunch
busy /busy

P.S i would love to see this is MP!L but i can live without it ;)

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by yvoictra on 08-30-2006 at 03:44 PM

i believe it's easier to press (alt+N), for example, than write /online...

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by haydos on 08-30-2006 at 03:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by yvoictra
i believe it's easier to press (alt+N), for example, than write /online...
Well as a slight fix for this, you could create a quicktext which changes the text "/1" (or any other equivalent you see fit) to "/online" letting you change a little quicker...
RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by yvoictra on 08-30-2006 at 04:50 PM

;) that is a good idea! thank u!

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by Dr4g0n on 12-22-2006 at 04:57 PM

Bump.

I miss this feature =[

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by Oxy on 12-22-2006 at 05:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dr4g0n
Bump.

I miss this feature =[

This is a pretty old thread.. 8-)
i read somewhere that patchou will put features that were in previous plus! versions back into plus! live, but with time.  im sure this is one of the features patchou will add back.
RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by MicroWay on 12-22-2006 at 05:02 PM

Take a look on [Release] StatusKey (Version 2.0)
;)

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by Dr4g0n on 12-22-2006 at 05:15 PM

Was worth me bumping an ancient thread after all, thanks Microway =]

RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by MicroWay on 12-22-2006 at 05:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dr4g0n
Was worth me bumping an ancient thread after all, thanks Microway =]
(Y) No problem... ;)
RE: key shortcut for returning to online status by yvoictra on 01-15-2008 at 11:39 PM

I continue missing this feature... :(